What Is Lost Is Always Found

??? pm, League of Assassin's Base, Marinette's POV

"Marinette?" He said. His voice harsh from screaming in pain. His black hair was a mess, and his toxic green eyes held pain in them. He looked just like him. He sounded just like him too.

"D-Damian? Is that you?" I asked, my voice shaking with every word. I could feel the tears pool in my eyes.

"Yes Mari, It me." He said as hot tears fell down his face. He opened his arm for a hug. I wasted no time running to hug my brother.

We stayed like that for a while. Nether of us wanted to move. I felt the tears leave my eyes against my will. Damian slowly pulled away from the hug and looked at me. His eyes now held worry and sadness.

"What's wrong Marinette?" He asked wiping a tear of my face. I took a deep breath before replying.

"Mother told me you were dead after the mission went wrong. I-I thought I would n-never get to see you again" I said as the tears I tried so desperately to hold slipped from my eyes. I had longed to hold my brother for so long, and know he finally here with me. After four long years without him.

I looked up to him, to be met by his teary-eyed face. I let out a sadden laugh. He returns it with a sad smile.

"It's been so long since I've seen you bug" He says pulling me into another hug. Not that I minded. I missed this. Being able to hug my brother. Being with my brother.

"Remember the time we pranked Nino with the fake bugs" I laughed at the memory. We were only nine-years-old.

"Yeah, he screamed so loud." He said with a chuckle.

I pull away from the hug and look down at my feet. "Damian, how are we going to get out of here?" I say. As much as I missed him, a cell isn't where I'd like to reunite with him.

"When the man took me, my- our brothers saw. Knowing them, they are probably working to get me back. I'd think they'd like a sister." He said with a small smile.

"We have brothers?" I asked "We have little brothers?"

"Their older than us. But yeah, we have brothers"

"Can you tell me about them?" I asked. He sat down on the floor and motioned for me to do the same. I sat down and he took a deep breath.

"The oldest is Dick. I think he's 25? He used to be in the carnival. But something happened to his parents and Father adopted him. He loves to do acrobatics." He said looking around the cell wall fondly. "Out of all of our brothers, he's the most tolerable."

~

8:35 pm, Bat Cave

"Achoo!" Dick sneezed.

"Bless you" Bruce said

~

"Then there's Jason. He's 23. Father said he found him trying to steal his tires. He was a street rat. But Father took him in" He said looking down at the floor. "He has a white streak in the front of his hair."

~

8:36 pm, Bat Cave

"AcHoOo!" Jason sneezed a loud dad sneeze.

"Bless yOoU" Tim mocked him with a smile.

~

"Lastly there's Tim. He's 17. He loves coffee for some unknown reason. He's the only one who does. Him and Jason like to pull pranks around the manor. But they're nothing compared to us though." He said looking at the chains that bounded him to the cold wall.