I Won't Say, I'm in Love

7:35 am, Gotham West-point Academy, Jon's POV

Jon knows that he shouldn't fall for his friends' sister. He knows what could happen if he did. Damian has access to Kryptonite the one thing that can hurt him and his father.

And It's not just Damian who can get to it. Damian's older brothers can too. Same with his father.

 It's not just Jon who knows not to fall for Marinette Wayne. Every boy in the school knows not to.  After all, Damian has a reputation to be rude and threaten anyone who dares to, not to mention that everyone knows how powerful The Waynes are.

But how could someone not fall for the Kind girl?  She was the opposite of her brother. While both twins were good-looking, it was known that they were Untouchable.

Hell, in the few weeks that Marinette was in Gotham West- point Academy she had gotten a reputation of her own.  The Queen of Broken Hearts.

Many people had confessed or asked her on a date, but every time Marinette said no. Thus breaking many hearts. Some had made it a challenge to see if they could get her to go on a date with them.

So what chance does Jon have? Sure they have two classes together. But he was her brother's friend.

He could try and ask her out. But she tells Damian everything. Damian will find out even if Marinette isn't the one to tell him. Either way, Damian finds out and Jon is a goner.

Even if he does try, he will surely be rejected just like all the others who've tried. But there could be a chance that she will accept.

Though it's not likely that she will. He is her twins' best friend. And Damian will not be very happy.

Besides she only sees him as a Friend. And he loves- no he doesn't love her. Marinette is just his friend. Right?

She is very pretty and kind. Unlike her brother, she isn't rude to anyone.

Despite the fact that Jon knew he shouldn't fall for her. 

"Jon, can I borrow your history notes? I didn't get to finish them"

"I'm sorry did you say something?" Jon asked

" I asked if I could borrow your ancient Greek notes," Marinette said 

"Oh yeah, sure, of course." Jon reached into his bookbag for the papers he was looking for. He was still a little spaced out for his Thoughts

 He handed her the papers once he found them. Marinette gave him a small smile. Jon could feel the blood rushing to his face at the gesture.

Honestly, what was wrong with him? Jon knew not to date your friends' sisters. Especially if they are twins. That made it worse. 

There were so many good things that would come from him dating her. But Jon highly doubts that her family will be very happy about it. But better him than any of the other boys in their school.

Why is this even bothering him so much? She's just a girl.

There have been many girls that Jon's liked, so what makes this feeling any different? It's strange. But, Jon's entre life is strange. Him and his father can both fly plus his friend's family are all superheroes themselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Words: 548

A little bit of a short chapter compared to my other ones, but I needed to update this book and we hit over 100 followers! Thank you all so much for reading my books.

Bye my heroes!

-V