Post-homecoming strangeness

Felix's POV
It was weird I didn't see Victor at the dance what was wonderful was that I got to kiss Lake in front of the whole school. It was like sunshine entered my system. A standing ovation just for me. And shouts of " go get em  Lone Stone " through the crowd. I left the school to see where Victor was . He must have left.
" What's wrong Felix , want me to drive you home.?" Lake asked
" Yeah I gotta see what's up with Victor . He's  had a shitty night " I reply.
Lake drives me to my building I rush upstairs. My phone was on vibrate but I didn't remember a single notification. Shit it's all texts from Victor.
Victor Salazar : Felix , I just told my parents I'm gay! And Mia caught me kissing Benji outside the school dance
Felix Westen : Holy shit how'd it go ?
Victor Salazar: Well Benji and I are dating. Mia stormed off with Andrew who didn't tell anyone thankfully. My parents were in shock an thought I was joking. I stormed off.
Felix Westen : Wait Benji broke up with Derek? Also Pilar was going ape shit about the whole you cheating  on Mia thing.
Victor Salazar: I know.  But now the air is cleared I just have to move forward.
Felix Westen: Goodnight Victor
The next week following homecoming Victor has sealed his place on the school basketball team as the MVP and I go to all his games. Mia refuses to talk to him. Things with Lake and I are great.  We study everyday at the coffee place where Victor works at.