Options pt. 1

Felix's POV
I'm thinking about my options but honestly where do I even begin? Its school the next day and Im scared. About almost everything . As I walk to school I get a message.
@stilesstilicreekwood to @felixloveslegos : I heard there is a gofundme for Jess and Rachel's bail. But their parents said they Don't need it. if they save up just a little more for a while they could easily pay for the bail money.
@felixloveslegos to @stilesstilicreekwood :Thx for letting me know. Now I'll be back in school with the people who made the same place feel unsafe for me.
Fuck this cant be real. I shoulda known they'd be rich . I mean the was really large and shit. This cant be happening.
I finally reach the school. I walk right in through the doors. A knot in my stomach ensues and my face feels numb. I notice something different.
The air feels thicker metaphorically speaking.
The intercom blasts:" Can all sophomore students please enter the gymnasium please. I repeat can all sophomore students please enter the gymnasium please."
I make my way to the gym. I find a seat next to Stiles and Alex. All of my other friends surround me. Even Andrew leaves his basketball teammates to come over and sit beside me.
" I got you bro" Andrew says patting my back softly and playfully.
Ms. Albright clears her throat as she gets ready to speak.
" So the administration has gotten Tumblr to take down the video. And photos. Now we have contacted Internet service providers in the area amd witnesses. The trial is going to be a serious subject for all of us
Unless Jess and Rachel take a plea deal . if they do the investigation will be closed. "
" Hello Im Mr. Foster . Im the computer science teacher for Creekwood. Im going to be in control of the suspension of devices  as well as calling parents. For this week your ISPs will be contacted as well as your parents to see who shared the content and further promoted it. And all non school devices will be suspended during school hours. "
" Aaa. Really what the hell" Says a large collection of students including the whole basketball team except Victor and Andrew.
" I can't feel bad for you. You all have brought this on yourselves" Ms. K says
" Bring up your cell phones and other devices that can record audio or visual content. And we will search your bags if we think you're lying. " Ms. Albright shouts " And just so you know we will be having similar conversations with the junior, freshman, and senior class. "
We put all of our cell phones and other devices in a bucket .
" Can I get a sticker with my name on it to put on my phone? " I ask
" Yes of course " Ms. K says to me.
Every morning for the rest of the week some on throws something at me. A shoe . a marker. Something.
" Fuck you lone stone " They always shout.
" Why Dont you blame Jess and Rachel they uploaded the video "Stiles shouts back
" Well he reported it. And now we have to go through this shit. " Feldstar says back.
" Yeah well after 9/11 plane transport laws got more strict. Do you blame the police who intervined in 9/11 or the people who did 9/11? " Victor retorts
" The people who did 9/11 . what does that have to do with anything? " Feldstar asks

Alex gestures with a gun hand sign. She is really pissed with everything. If I could've not reported I would've it was painful having that video out with no one to stop. The end of the week is here. My birthday is tomorrow.
I call Stiles
" Hey Stiles we still having the party last your place" I ask
" Yes. I will still order the pizza. But who will bring the paper plates ad plastic spoons and forks? And cake? " Stiles replies
" Um Victor will bring the utensils. And Fez and I will make the cake. " I say
" Ok cool and can I stay over tomorrow I want to ask you something" I say
" Of course you can but my dad will be out and so will I " Stiles says right back
" Oh no thats perfect " I say back.

Its the Saturday of my birthday and the beginning of May . I wave hello to Lake , Mia, and Andrew from Fezco's car as they wave back.
We enter the apartment complex after pressing on the ringer. The ringer dings
" Fellow me we're going to apartment 77. " I say at this point , Skyler and Alex have showed up as well. We all hug and say hello .
" Well Felix what is there to do? " Andrew asks
" Well we are totally playing Dance Dance Revolution and Monopoly then we are going to stuff our damn faces. " I yell
@realvictorsalazar to @felixloveslegos : Im downstairs buzz me up.
@felixloveslegos to @realvictorsalazar : Sure thing its apartment 77.
Victor amd Benji arrive at the door. I give him a hug .
" Guess who brought the speaker!!" Victor yells as he hooks hi phone up to the speaker. Playing shots by Lil Jon amd LMFAO. The whole is dancing
" Theres totally not alcohol under the cabinet in the bathroom" Stiles says winking. Everyone except Benji takes a shot glass. Benji walls out of the apartment into the hallway.
" Come dance with me Victor" Benji says
" Alright Im leaving I'll be back in a few minutes" Victor yells as Benji drags him out the door.
" Shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shot shots shot shots shots EVERYBODY " We all yell.
Dancing and spinning.
@felixloveslegos to @realvictorsalazar :We're done drinking . we're all just playing DDR and shit you can come back now.

We are all dancing and having a fun time. Its time for pizza. We all eat sloppy get pizza grease on all the doorknobs in the house. After we're done everyone presents me with something special as a present .
Stiles gives me a Lego set . Lake gives me the teddy bear I would have gotten if we made it until next Valentines Day. Skyler gives me the notice from Tumblr that the video of me got taken down. Alex gives me lotion
" There is totally MDMA in there. Sorry I missed this week. You definitely needed help calming down this week. We totally meet again next week. " Alex whispers to me. After we are all done. We eat cale but before cake.
" For he's a jolly good fellow .." Victor starts " for Hes a jolly good fellow . for hes a jolly good fellow. That nobody can deny" they all say in unison.
After cake everyone leaves. I did make a wish .
I wish I knew what my options were. So that I could live as close to my truth as possible.
'" So my dad and I are going to get some meat for dinner we'll be back in like forty five minutes. " Stiles says.
" Come on lets go to my place? " I say
" Why " asks Fez
" You'll see get in the car" I say
We drive to my place. We get to the apartment.
" alright lets go to my room" I say
I proceed to take my shirt off
" What are you doing?" He asks
" I was gonna ask you if we could smash. I took some MDMA on our way here. And I know youre high right now so Dont fuck with me. Do you wnat to or not" I ask
" did nt you just turn seventeen? " He asks
" The age of consent is sixteen in Georgia. Besides its no big deal. I want to. I love you Fez. " I say
" I Dont know. About this" Fez replies
" We dont have to I'd just prefer if we do. " I say
" Nah Its cool I guess" Fezco replies with a confused look on his face.
I put on a condom.
" I should probably wipe my ass first . " he says
"here use the baby wipes" I say throwing them to him
After hes done we fuck. And Fezco goes back to our house. I go back to Stiles place.
" Hey Felix whats up " He asks
" I wanted to ask you something." I say
" Um sure "
" What are my options to apply for special education if my parents won't comply? " I ask