•𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘅'𝘀 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀•

☁️

Tommy's POV

It was Saturday and I was headed alone to Vince's house, I'd just walked out the house after kissing Nikki and River goodbye.

I was almost reluctant to leave him, it's not that don't trust him alone with our daughter because I do, it's just that there's something wrong with him. Now, I'm not completely stupid, I have a few theories about what was wrong with him but none of them I wanted to accept.

It was killing me, having to watch Nikki fall down a dark pit knowing there was nobody that could help him, I could help in some way but seems as he hasn't reached out to me it brings me to the conclusion he doesn't want to stop falling.

Was he depressed? That's what it looks like but every time I question him on it he just shrugs it off- I want to push him for answers but I hate arguing with him, I've tried to help by not seeing Heather as much over the last few days and it seems to have made some kinda difference but not nearly enough for him to be normal.

To see Nikki drift away from me was the worst feeling in the world- I just wanted my Nikki back, the Nikki that was slowly disappearing from my grasp. I'm not going to talk to Vince and Mick about the tour, we should be talking about the tour but I told Vince yesterday that I needed to talk to them about Nikki, so I'm glad he didn't come along because it would have made talking to them much more difficult.

We probably will discuss the tour at some point but Nikki was my main priority, I needed their advice because I didn't know what to do- they were as worried about Nikki as I was, they too had seen the change in his personality... it was quite dramatic if you knew Nik like we do.

The entire drive to Vince's house I was preoccupied with what was going on in my fiancé's head that the ride went in a flash, although the drive isn't really that long anyway but before I knew it I was outside the frontmans house, I parked up next to Mick's car and climbed out of the car and jogged up to the front door and knocked, the wait for an answer wasn't very long as a second later the blonde mop of hair we call a lead singer "Sup, T-Bone. You good?"

"Yeah, dude. You?"

He nods with a smile "Good to hear, I'm good man, Mick's over there"

I look over at the sofa and see the black hair of Mick Mars, I pat Vince on the shoulder and walk over to the guitarist "Hey, Mick" I chirped as I approached him.

"Alright, drummer? How's the bassist?" Mick enquires while turning his attention to me.

"I'm good... Nikki's... well, being Nikki..." I sighed flopping down next to him, Vince then joined us on the sofa sitting next to me.

"What's wrong with him?" Mick wonders sitting up straighter a concerned glint in his eyes.

"I don't even know man, he's just so distant, he's pulling away from me, from everything... I'm worried about him"

Vince opened his mouth to speak before he ran a hand through his long blonde locks, he closed his mouth before looking at me "Is he depressed?"

I shrugged "Dunno, maybe.. it seems possible but he hasn't said anything to me.. besides, even if it is depression that can't be all of it- there's more to it... there's got to be. You don't think it's drugs do you?"