•𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀•

A/N: As I'm publishing theses I'm writing these notes because I feel like after reading your comments I feel like your gonna be kinda confused maybe...? at how Tommy handles talking to Nikki, all I'm gonna say is- with Nikki, anger solves nothing so he chooses another path- one that I think fits in better with their relationship.

•☁️•

Nikki's POV

After I hauled myself off the floor of my dressing room after about 10 minutes of sitting against the wall because I needed to gather the courage to open up, it's me what do you expect? Shit like that for me takes hours of planning.

But soon I finally leave the room, still not feeling 100% but nothing right now could stop me from seeing Tommy, I dash as fast as I could to the backstage exit where Doc is stood "Doc!" I exclaimed making his head snap in my direction.

"Nikki?"

After I jogged up to him I looked around asking "Are the others still here?"

He shook his head "Tommy and Mick went back to the hotel, Tom took your, erm-.. your kid...  w-with him, Vince is still here though, he's in a car outside, he waited for you- said he wanted to talk"

Although, I was slightly annoyed at the fact Doc still struggles to say that Tommy and I have a kid I decided at this moment to ignore it knitting my brows in confusion instead to why Vince was still hanging around "Why'd he wanna talk?"

"Don't know, go and find out" he dismissed, I rolled my eyes at him- unable to now hide my frustration, he'd been funny with me since the day Tom told him I was pregnant and I was sick to the back teeth of him and his views on me and my daughter.

"Fuck you, Doc" I spit as I grabbed the door handle throwing open the backstage door and walk out and over to the car pull open the door and jump into the back next to a slightly startled Vince "Drive" I growled to the driver as he quickly nodded and hit the road.

"Damn, Sixx. What's got your knickers in a twist?"

My eyes flickered towards Vince before I crossed my arms over my chest and huffed "Doc, bro... he still looks at me like I've got some horrible fucking disease, I'm fucking done with it"

The singer chuckled softly "Ignore him, you've done a good job of it the last year so just keep on doing what you're doing"

"Trust me, I will. But, er-.. he said you wanted to talk, what about?"

A flash of recognition came across the mans face "Oh, right-... yeah. I-I'm sorry for earlier, man. I'm not in the best mood today... so... yeah, also had a word with Tommy, he said you were throwing up your internal organs when he spoke to you"

"That's about right, my own fault... I kinda went on a binge of all things legal and illegal this morning"

"Why?"

"Felt like shit, need a better answer?"

"Yeah, actually I do, so... let me get this straight, you felt like shit so you made yourself feel even shittier? Where's the logic"

I laughed "You know I'm not logical"

"True" Vince agreed "So, tell me, Nik- are you two gonna talk it out?"