•𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿•

•☁️•

Nikki's POV, January 25th 1988

So, after all the shit we've been through over the last few months. Here we are, married. Actually fucking married.

I was still in a state of shock from today's events and I think Tommy was too, it felt so weird but a good weird.

Sure, it couldn't be the grandest affair ever but Doug's priest friend was a fucking chill dude, when we initially went to him he said we could use his garden for the ceremony because this guy is like rich as fuck apparently and his garden is like the size of Texas- I wish that was a joke, but it really isn't.

The people who had come wasn't that extensive because we didn't what to risk people ratting us out to the police the guest list was:

Vince

Mick

David (Tom's dad)

Voula (Tom's mom)

Athena (Tom's sister)

Doug

Doc

Ozzy
(Because once we told him we were getting married he insisted, he'd also brought Sharon)

Slash

Duff

Steven

Izzy

(Axl was invited but turned it down politely because him and Vince really don't get along but he sends his best wishes for us)

Camilla
(After everything she did for me I couldn't not invite her)

Lizzie
(Lizzie Grey, old band mate from in the late 70's)

It was an intimate thing, not loud and obnoxious like you'd expect from the Terror Twins but we didn't need it to be loud and out there we just needed each other.

We were allowed to use the priest's house for the after party because again this guy fucking ruled, there was alcohol for everyone but surprisingly Vince, Mick and Tommy all kept away from it they just stuck with soda- I kept away from it too but I only did because they did, I didn't mind in the slightest because they all said I could drink if I wanted too but I couldn't do that to them.

They went to rehab for me, it'd almost be a betrayal if I drank and they couldn't.

Camilla came over to Tommy and I and fawned over River- while she was here I did ask her about the fact River isn't walking or talking yet and if that's a worry but she assured us that babies can take between 9-18 months to walk, and the 12-18 for talking. I think River is perfectly capable of both she's just to stubborn and too lazy to do it which would make sense considering they are both traits of mine.

Tommy's parents also sat and spoke with us and just confirmed that they were looking after River tonight as per Tommy's request- I don't need to explain that one I don't think.

Though, River was coming with us on our honeymoon because no way in hell are we risking the chance of missing anything. Vince and Mick then both dragged Tommy and I into dancing with them, then we obviously had our first dance together which Tommy and I were making sappy as fuck but we just got married, who cares?