Chapter 1

Autumn's POV

"Autumn, where you going?" Mikayla calls as she walks to me. "Oh, hey Kay! I didn't see you. I'm going to cafeteria, you come?" I say as I sling my backpack over my shoulder.

"Yeah, let's go! Apparently I'm quite hungry too." Mikayla says excitedly. "Yeah, you were always hungry." I mumble softly while rolling my eyes.

Mikayla is a beautiful girl, her dark brown eyes shine brightly whenever there is food, which I find cute. No matter how much she eats, she won't gain weight. I actually envy her.

We share the same height, not too tall, around 5'7, which both of us proud of. Another thing that I love about Kay is her hair. Her hair stand out the most because of its color and length, golden blond around her waist. She can rock any hairstyle and still look good.

As we walk into the cafeteria, we see that Olivia sat at our usual table, along with his brother Oliver and his brother's friend, Lucas. After we choose what to eat, we walk to our table.

Me, Mikayla and Olivia are best friend. We have been together since we were kids. We go the same school, and even attend the same university.

We get to know Oliver since he is Liv's brother, one year older than us. Sometimes when Ollie hangs out with us, he brings Luke together, so that he won't feel surrounded by us girls.

Olivia and Oliver look almost the same. They both share the same brown eyes and the same light auburn hair. Both faces are pale, with little hints of freckles.

The only difference is their heights, Olivia is 5'9 tall and Oliver is 6'2 tall. They both look like a model. Liv with her slender figure and Ollie with his well built body. I guess Ollie likes to work out.

"Hey guys!" Mikayla greets happily and I smile softly as my eyes meet Lucas' blue eyes. Ollie and Liv greet us back and Lucas stays quiet like usual. We start to eat as we talk about today's class.

Long before Ollie introduces Lucas to us, I have known Lucas for awhile. He is my father's best friend's son, Mr. and Mrs. Adams. They often visited our house, that's why I know Lucas.

But we aren't close, only our fathers are. I guess he is the quite type, rarely talks. Once, I didn't realize that I was staring at him and he caught me.

His eyes are so blue, like the color of sky. Even when he was a child, I thought that he is really a good looking boy, with that light brown hair that makes him look even more gorgeous.

Although he caught me staring, he says nothing. That makes me embarrassed and after that, we act like nothing happened.

Finally lunch break is over, me and Olivia goes to the same class and others go to their own class. My class ends at 3PM, I can't wait to go home, read some books and go to sleep.

_______________________________
Hi! It's my first time writing the story. Tell me what you feel in the comments. I hope it's up to your liking.
Enjoy!