Epilogue

Autumn's POV

5 years later

"Open it!" Luke shoves me an envelope. "Hm, what is it?" I take it from him trying to guess what's inside. "Just open it, I'm sure you'll love it!" He encourages me to open it.

"You're not trying to trick me, aren't you?" I look at him suspiciously and open the envelope slowly. "I'm not. This time it's real."

"These are plane tickets, why are you giving me these?" I ask still don't understand what it means. "Are we going somewhere?" "Read it!" Luke asks me.

"Oh my God! We are going to Greece!? Oh my God!" I squeal and hug him tightly. "You're choking me." He coughs and I loosen my hug. "Sorry, I'm just too excited!" I still look at the tickets in my hand not believing it.

"Yeah I can see it." He chuckles. "Maybe I should take you there sooner if you're this excited. Do you like it?" He asks.

"I love it!" I pause. "But what's the occasion?" "Hmm, not telling. Guess it by yourself." He teases me. "Okay fine! Then I'm not going to guess it. Hmph!"

"You're so cute." Luke pinches my cheek and I slap his hand. He suddenly grabs my face and whisper to me. "It's our anniversary gift."

"Ohh! Ohhh! Damn! I almost forget about it." I say sadly. Something has been on my mind these days that I forget our special day is in a few days. It's been 3 years since we get married and everyday it's like living in a dream.

"Okay, stop thinking about it! We are going to enjoy our vacation." Luke says and I nod at him. "Yes, of course. I dreamt going there with you before."

A few days later

"Have you bring everything?" I ask him once again. "Yes Autumn, I've checked everything before." He answers back. "Good! Now let's go!"

"Don't we need to take our luggage?" I ask him. "Just let it be. Someone will take care of it." He grabs my hand and takes me away.

I'm think I'm too excited right now. "We are using your jet!?" "Yes, now come on!" Luke continues drag me inside and we sit beside each other.

"You need help?" He asks me while I'm buckling my seatbelt. "Nah, I'm good." I smile back.

"Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Adams. What would you like to drink?" The flight attendant asks us. "Orange juice is fine." Luke answers. The flight attendant nods and say she'll back with our drinks shortly.

"So, how long the flight is?" I ask Luke. "Around 14 hours." "What!? That long!?" I'm definitely shocked right now. "Yeah, better get yourself comfortable."

After sitting for a while, I feel myself getting uncomfortable. I move a lot in my seat, suddenly feel nauseous. Luke notices it. "Hey, you okay?" He asks softly.

"I think I'm going to puke." I quickly run to the bathroom. I feel Luke holds my hair and rubs my back. "You finished?" He asks when I flush the toilet. I nod at him.

"Come, there's a bedroom here." He holds my waist and help me walk there. "Lie down here." He covers me with blanket and lie down beside me.

"You okay now?" He asks again. "Yeah, I'm fine." I smile but Luke looks like he doesn't believe me. "You didn't lie to me right?"

"No, I wouldn't. Even if I lie, you would still know about it." I answer him truthfully. "Okay, after we land, I'm going to take you to doctor."

"What!? No no. I'm fine. No need to see doctor." I try to convince Luke but he doesn't budge. "Okay, after we get back then I'll go see Dr. Stuart for check up. Let's not ruin our vacation, hm?"

"Okay, I'll come with you. Now, sleep it off, we still have long way to go." He cuddles me and I starting to fall asleep.

I open my eyes and see that Luke is awake. "Have we land?" I ask him. "Nope, 4 hours to go." He looks at his watch. "You're not tired? Take a nap. You'll feel refreshed." He nods at me and we both fall asleep again.

We arrive at Santorini 4 hours later and there's a car that bring us to the hotel. I guess Luke really take care of everything.

That night we didn't go out cause it's too late and we order room service. The air here is great, it's fresh and has a little hint of sea water smell.

Next morning comes and we decided to walk around and try some local food. "Let's go and find some food. I'm hungry." I drag Luke's hand excitedly ready to have some adventure.

We walk around and finally find a small and cozy cafe, ready for breakfast. "Everything looks delicious." I say while looking at the menu.

"You order too much. You sure you can finish it all?" Luke asks me. "Definitely! I'm really hungry right now!"

After breakfast, we take a walk and walk around the village. There's many gift shop, I enter one to buy some souvenirs for my family and friends.

The view here is magnificent, I think I can live here forever! Definitely a healing day.

We go back to the hotel after exploring the village. I take out my secret gift that I buy just now. "This is for you." I hand Luke the box that contains the gift.

"What is this?" He asks confusedly. "This is something I buy when you're not looking. Open it!"

He opens the box and takes out a pair of shoes, a very small and tiny shoes. "Why do you buy this for me?" He asks again.

"Why do you think?" I ask back and his face expression suddenly change. "You're pregnant!?"

I nod my head and he suddenly hugs and spins me. I laugh watching his reaction. "Stop, you're making me dizzy."  "Oh my God! I'm going to be a father!" He says excitedly.

"So, yesterday when you vomit, is it because the morning sickness?" He asks for confirmation. "Yes, probably." "And this morning when you order many food too?"

"Yes, I'm eating for two." I answer still smiling. "Wow! I can't believe it! You make me so happy. This is the best gift ever! Thank you so much!" Then he kisses me.

And so, this is my story.

THE END.

__________________________________

Yeah, like finally! I'm sorry that it took me a while to write it, I'm really sorry. I hope that it's up to your expectation.

Anyway, the story is finally end. Wow!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Thank you very much. 🙏🏻