Chapter 3

Autumn's POV

"I'll go with you, to the bookstore." Luke says to me. Ollie stare at Luke but say nothing, like they have something going on. I just nod at Luke.

Ollie ends up going shopping with the girls cause his sister literally drags him away. I smile while looking at them. Sometimes I wish that I've siblings, so that I've someone to play with.

"Let's go Luke." We walk silently while I try to start a conversation. "Why do you suddenly want to go to the bookstore?" I ask him. "Well, going to the bookstore is better than going shopping." He answers while walking beside me.

I smile hearing his answer. We walk side by side, I can feel his arms almost touching mine, that makes me tense.

We walk into the bookstore. I feel myself relaxed while smelling the scent of books. Finally I find my love. Yes, I really love books that sometimes I forget how much times has passed. Like now.

My phone's ringtone makes me snap out of my thoughts. "Yes Kay?" I answer the call. "You home yet?" She asks. "Home? I'm still at the bookstore." "What!? It's so late now!"

That makes me look at my watch, and it's almost 9PM. "Oh my, I lost track of time again." "Yeah, I can see that. You better go home now before your parents get worried." I can hear Kay's worried tone. "Okay okay, I'll get going now. See you tomorrow." I answer her hurriedly then hang up.

I can feel that someone is watching me. I look around then find Luke sitting there watching me intensely. I then slowly walk to him. "How come you're still here? I thought that you would've gone home?" I ask Luke when I'm standing in front of him.

"Well, if I go home then you would be alone here." Luke answer me. "They call me 2 hours ago before they went home. The girls know that you'd lose track of time so they asked me to stay with you."

"Umm, sorry I didn't know that. You must've waited too long" I answer sheepishly. "Don't worry, besides I enjoy here." He smiles at me. I've never thought that his smile would look so good, he definitely should smile more.

"Okay then. Let me call my driver." I say while searching for my phone. "Don't." He grabs my hand stopping me from calling Phil. "I'll take you." He then holds my hand dragging me to his car.

I didn't realize I'm still staring at my hand that he hold until he opens the car door for me. I still can feel the tingling feelings in my hand. "Oh, thank you." I mumble lowly. He just smile at me. I sit at the passenger seat as he starts the car. Then he looks at me suddenly brings his face closer to me.

"Seatbelt." He mumbles lowly as he helps me fasten the seatbelt. I'm still shocked but finally regains my composure and say thank you to him.

We sit in the car silently, only radio sound can be heard in the background. It's comfortable, like we have been doing this frequently. I smile at the thought of it.

We arrive at my house after a few minutes. I quickly say thank you and getting off his car. "See you tomorrow." He replies. Before I get into my house, I turn around and see that his car is still there. Maybe he is making sure that I get in safely.

As I walk into the house, I see that my Mom and Dad currently sitting at the sofa in the living room watching tv. I greet them.

"Hi Mom! Hi Dad!" "You just got home?" Dad asks. "Yes, I was at the mall with friends." I reply. "With Kay and Liv?" Mom asks. "With Ollie and Luke too." I tell them. They just nod and smile at me. "I'll go to sleep now. Goodnight Mom! Goodnight Dad!" "Night sweetie." Mom replies back.

As soon as I walk into my room, I immediately feel tired. Maybe today's activity finally take a toll on me. I quickly wash my face, brush my teeth and change into my pajamas. When I get into my bed, I see that I get a message from Luke saying " Goodnight Autumn." But I'm too tired to reply him and slowly falling asleep.

_______________________________
I try to update everyday. If not, then maybe the next day.
Add the book to the library so when another chapter is up, you will get a notification.
Enjoy!