Chapter 9

Autumn's POV

A few weeks have passed since the sudden announcement. You can say that me and Luke are getting closer, more comfortable with each other. We now know each other's favorites.

He tells me that he likes my eyes color, which is hazel. He says that makes me more attractive. Well, I love his eyes too. His blue eyes somewhat makes you calmer.

Mom says that our engagement party will be held 2 weeks after Luke's graduation. They are hiring event planner to make sure that everything goes smoothly. Well, only a few months left.

Since then, Luke has been driving me to college everyday. He claims that he likes spending time with me and I find it cute.

Friday after class, we drive home like usual. When I am about to go out, he suddenly stops me. "Wait!"

"Yes?" "Autumn, would you like going out with me tomorrow night?" He asks nervously.

"Like a date?" I ask. "Yeah, if that's what you want to call it." He scratches his head.

"Of course I'd love to!" I answer excitedly. He relaxes after hearing my answer.

"Where are we going?" I ask. "Nope, not telling." He makes gestures locking his lip. I groan. "Ugh, so secretive."

He just smiles. "You'll see tomorrow. I'll pick you up at 5." "Ok fine! See you tomorrow then." I kiss his cheek and run out quickly.

I go into my room and immediately call my girls. "Guys, I need your help tomorrow." "Help with what?" Liv asks. "Luke asks me out!"

"What!" They both screams loudly that I have to cover my ears. "Lower your voice." I hiss to them. "Oh my, oh my." They still screaming.

When they calm down, they finally say, "We'll be there." "Okay, see you guys tomorrow." They didn't ask help with what but I get a feeling they know.

Next morning come, I'm still sleeping when suddenly someone barge into my room. "Wake up Autumn!" They scream waking me up.

"What the?" I'm now awake. "Get up get up! We have so many things to do!" Kay says. "But I'm still tired. I need more sleep." I whine.

"Nah, get your ass up lady and go take a long relaxing bath." They push me to the toilet. "Yes ma'am." I'm feeling very excited as this is my first date with Luke.

After getting myself clean, we start to color our nails and pamper ourselves. Then they ask me. "Where will Luke take you?" "Uhm, I don't know. Luke won't say." I tell them.

"Then you should ask him." Liv says. "Ask what?" Liv shakes her head. "I swear Autumn, sometimes you're so dense."

"You should ask him what to dress, casual or fancy." Kay informs me. "Oh! Why didn't I think about that." I quickly grab my phone and message Luke.

"Luke, what should I wear for tonight?" I ask. Less than a minute he replies back. "Just wear what you're comfortable with. You look good with anything."

"Come on, give me a hint?" "Just wear casually, nothing too fancy." He says.

"Okay, I think the girls might have some idea." "See you soon."

"Luke says dress casually, nothing too fancy." I tell them. "Okay, let's raid your closet now."

"I think this is good enough." Kay says while showing me a spaghetti strap dress with floral theme. "Yes, go and change please. We still need to do you hair and make-up." Liv says.

I quickly change into my dress and stand in front of the mirror. "It's perfect!" They squeals. "Now sit!" Kay does my face and Liv ties my hair into a low bun.

"Wow! You look good! Luke will never take his eyes off you." Kay says. "Lastly, wear your white sneakers and done!" "There you go! Perfect!" At the same time, we hear the car honks.

"Go go go! Your prince charming is waiting for you." Liv says. I quickly go down to meet Luke. "Tell us the details later!" They holler to me.

_______________________________
If you're interested, add to the library and stay updated! I'll try to update everyday.
Spread some good words around and don't forget to vote!
Thank you!