Chapter 2

Autumn's POV

My alarm suddenly rings, jolted me awake. I search for my phone turning it off, it's 8 in the morning. Thank God it's Sunday today.

I quickly go to the bathroom and take a relaxing bath. Then I proceed to brush my dark brown balayage hair and apply some lip balm to my dry lips. After that I decide to go down and eat some breakfast.

"Good morning miss!" greet Jane, my maid. "Oh good morning Jane! Where's my parents?" I ask. "They have gone to work, saying they have some urgent meeting to attend miss." Jane answers.

"Hm, typical parents." I shrug my shoulders dejectedly and sit down. "Would you like to eat now miss?" Jane asks. "Yes please." I answer her.

Jane serves me my favorite, which is pancakes and a glass of chocolate milk, yummy! After finish eating, I put the plate into the dishwasher. Although we have maids, sometimes I still like to do everything by myself, like cooking or cleaning my own room.

"I'll be in my room Jane. If someone looks for me, just call." I say to Jane. "Yes miss."

Yeah, finally some time for myself. I walk to my room and choose some books that I haven't read before. I definitely like to stay at my room, it's feels like library.

Everyone who has seen my room definitely knows that I like to read. I mostly read novels, some fantasy stories like Harry Potter or some business books. What can I say, one day I'm going to inherit my family's company, that's why I'm studying business now.

Suddenly my phone rings, it's Liv calling. "Hey Liv, what's up?" I answer the phone.

"Autumn, let's go to the mall! "Hm, right now? I answer lazily. "Yes,now! Come on!" Liv says excitedly.

"Do I really have to go?" "Pretty please?" Although I can't see her face, I bet that she's using her puppy eyes on me.

"Ugh, ok fine!" I have no choice but to go now. "But I get to go to the bookstore!" I tell her. "Yes yes, you and your books." I can tell she's rolling her eyes right now.

"See you in 20!" Liv tells me. "Okay." I nod while hanging up. Well, there goes my time with my books.

I go to bathroom to freshen up and change my clothes. I choose sweater and jeans, applying light make up, and finishing with white sneakers. Taking my phone and wallet from the table and I'm ready to go.

"Jane, I'm going out now!" I shout to Jane hurriedly. "Okay miss, take care." She shout back.

Going out to find that my driver, Phil is available. My father assigned Phil as my driver, he usually takes me to college and back to home and anywhere I want to go.

"Hey Phil, take me to the usual mall please." I tell him. "Of course miss." He answers back and started to drive.

After a few minutes, I finally arrive. "We have arrived miss." Phil says. "Thank you Phil. Don't wait for me. I'll call you later. I say to him and walk away to search for my friends.

I decide to call Liv, after a few rings she finally answers. "Hey Autumn, you here yet?" "Yeah, I'm here now. Where are you guys?" "We are here at the cinema, waiting for you." "Okay, heading there now." I answer her and hang up the call.

Arriving at the cinema, I'm shock to see that Ollie and Lucas are here too. "Hi Autumn!" Liv, Kay and Ollie greeted me and Lucas just smile softly. "Hi guys! Fancy seeing you boys joining us." I greet back and say that to Ollie and Luke. Yeah, I call Lucas, Luke.

"We were bored. So I decided to join my sister and her girls." Ollie says to me. Lucas just stay quiet. "Now since everyone are here, let's go buy the ticket!" Ollie announce excitedly.

"What movie are we watching?" Kay asks. "How about this, The Grudge?" Ollie says while pointing to the poster. "Yes! I love it! Kay exclaims while Liv groans. "Ugh, I don't like horror movie." "More reason to watch it!" Ollie grins widely. "I'm fine with it" I say. And Luke just shrug his shoulders.

"Let's buy some popcorns and cokes!" Kay drags me to the snack bar and I end up paying. We walk back to the group and join them. "Let's go in. The movie's start soon." Say Luke to us. I'm shocked to hear that Luke finally talks. Guess he likes horror movies too.

I end up sitting beside Luke. Kay sit at my left, Liv sit at Kay's left, and Ollie sit beside his sister. The boys sit at the edge and the girls in the middle. I guess they are protecting us from some perverted men. I secretly like sitting beside Luke, he somehow just make me feel safe.

The movie ends and we decide to eat at McDonald's. Yes, another favorite food! I like their cheeseburger very much. Each of us choose our own menu and lastly Luke pays for us.

After we finish eating, Kay and Liv says "We are going shopping now." Ollie groans loudly and the girls smile widely. "I'm going to the bookstore, you guys go shopping." The girls just nod at me cause they know I hate shopping.

_______________________________
A longer chapter, but not too long. Well, I try my best. I hope you enjoy reading!
Don't forget to vote and leave some comments.
Thank you for reading!