Chapter 6

Autumn's POV

"Autumn, tonight we have some guest coming over." Mom tells me while we're eating. "Ok, who's coming?" I ask. "The Adams will come tonight. We have something to tell you." "Okay then. I'll be here." I tell them. "Good."
Dad replies.

I finish my breakfast and head out soon. "Bye Mom! Bye Dad!" I say while kiss their cheeks. "Bye sweetie!" I holler to them , "See you tonight!" "Slow down! Or you're gonna fall!" They holler back.

"Autumn! Let's go watch a movie!" Kay shouts excitedly. "Oh my! You scare me! Lower you voice will you." I hiss to her while everyone's attention on us, but she just ignore them.

"Movie tonight?" She asks me. "Sorry, I can't." She then whines and cling to my arms. "But why? Let's go watch movie."

"Nah, go ask Liv." I tell her. "We have some guests coming tonight."

"Who?" She asks again. "The Adams." "Aha! Any reason?" I shrug. "No idea. My parents say they have something to tell us." She seems deeply in thought after hearing my answer.

I go to my class, ready for another lecture from Mr. Smith. Halfway through the lecture, I feel another headache coming. I groan silently needed to lie down soon.

"Excuse me sir, can I go infirmary? I don't feel well." I raise my hand asking for permission. "You're excused Miss Sanders." Mr. Smith nod at me.

"Thank you Sir." I hurriedly walk to the infirmary to lie down. Maybe I'm stressed about tonight. I wonder what my parents are going to tell me.

"Autumn, where are you? We are waiting for you at our table." Liv calls me waking me up from my sleep. "Hey Liv." I answer groggily. "You okay? You sound tired." She asks me.

"Yeah, I just woke up. I'll be there soon." I tell her. "Okay, take your time." I grab my things and head there.

Kay sees me approaching and says, "You look pale Autumn." They all look at me worriedly. "Just a headache." I answer tiredly and sit down. "You should rest Autumn." Luke suddenly says to me. "After this." I mumble lowly.

"Come, I'll drive you home." Luke says to me while standing up. "What? You don't have to go office later?" I look up at him. "No, not today."

I quickly stand up but feel dizzy soon. "Whoa, slow down Autumn." He says and steady me softly. "Thank you Luke." I smile at him.

"I'm taking Autumn home now." Luke says to our group. "Okay, rest well Autumn." Ollie says to me. "Bye, I'll call you later." Says Kay. I just wave at them.

Luke helps me to his car and fasten my seatbelt. "You can sleep now. I'll wake you later." "Thank you." I feel someone's hand stroking my hair before I drift off to sleep.

"Wake up Autumn. We're home now." I feel someone shaking me but I'm too weak to stand. "Well, you leave me choice but to carry you." Luke speaks to himself.

Then I feel myself being lifted by Luke. I hear he asks Jane for my room's direction and asks for Advil. He puts me in my bed slowly and cover me with blanket.

"Take some Advil first Autumn." He helps me with medicine. "Get well soon Autumn. I'll see you tonight." He murmurs softly then kisses my forehead.

_______________________________
Thank you for reading! I hope you like it!
Enjoy!