Chapter 11

Autumn's POV

Time flies so fast. Luke's graduation is tomorrow, which means in 2 weeks I'll be Luke's fiancé. I'm feeling excited but a little bit restless. Everything just becomes real.

After our first date, the girls bombarded me with questions, asking me for details. And I tell them everything. Yes, everything include our first kiss. They squeals so much, I think my ears are broken. Fortunately, they didn't make fun of me.

We go lots of dates, always spending time together. Right now, I'm currently reading my books waiting for Luke to come. We decide a movie night for tonight. I'm too focused that I don't know someone enter.

He sneakily kisses my lips startling me. "Oh, you're here." "What are you reading?" He asks then sit beside me. "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire"

"Are you ignoring me?" Luke whines. "No, then why you're not looking at me?" "I almost finished. Wait a few more minutes then we can watch movies." Suddenly he grabs me making me sit on his laps.

"I'm bored." He mumbles burying his head to my hair. "I'll read for you then." And I do read for him until I finished the book. "There done!" I get up and put my books back to the shelf.

"What are we going to watch?" He asks. "Um, I'm fine with everything. You choose. I'm going to makes us some popcorn." I tell him and quickly go downstairs.

After I make some popcorn, I go back to my room and find Luke sitting on my bed waiting for me. "Come, I put "Avengers : Endgame", I know how much you like the movie." I go to him and we start to cuddle.

As we watch, Luke ask me. "You will come to my graduation right?" "Of course I will. I wouldn't miss it. I'll wait for you along with your family." I assure him.

"Great, we have somewhere to go after the graduation." He says. "Where?" "You need to pack an overnight bag. We're staying somewhere."

"Really?" I ask excitedly. "Yes, now back to the movies or you gonna miss your Iron Man, your favorite." We then continue our movies.

Halfway to the movie, I feel myself getting sleepy. I feel like all I've been doing these days is sleep and sleep. "You are tired." Luke states. "Just a little." "You should sleep." He advises. "No, I want to finish the movie."

I cry watching the scene where Iron Man die. "You always cry even though you've watched it multiple times." He says while handing me some tissues. "I can't help it. It's so sad."

Everyone dies. Suddenly I get some thoughts that someday Luke might leaves me too. "You won't leave me right?" I ask him while crying. "Hey hey hey. Look at me." He grabs my face and wipes my tears.

He look at me in the eye, "You know that I won't. Where do you get that thought?" He pulls me up and hugs me tightly. "It's just a silly thought." I mumble to him. "I'm here for you, forever." "You promise?" He assures. "Cross my heart."

After staying like that for a while, he puts me to sleep saying that I have to energize my energy for tomorrow. "Sleep, we have a long day tomorrow." "Stay please?" I pleas him.

"Okay, I'll stay until you fall asleep." He goes inside the blanket and hugs me. I hear Luke faintly says "I love you" before I completely go to dreamland.

_______________________________
Another short chapter! I hope the plot makes sense.
Don't forget to vote and leave some comments!
Enjoy!