Chapter 24

Autumn's POV

We have reached but Luke still clueless. "Why are we here?" He asks. "You'll see. Now I want you to close your eyes." I say but Luke is skeptical. "Trust me. You'll love it." I convince him.

He give up and finally close his eyes. I lead him to the elevator and go to the top floor. I enter the passcode and open the door. "And we are here. Now you can open your eyes." I say to him.

"Surprise!" I yell. Inside the room is filled with birthday's decorations. There are balloons, and don't forget the birthday's cake.

"You prepare this? But how?" He amazed. "Well, I may have ask Mikayla and Olivia for help. Since I didn't get to celebrate your birthday before, I decide to surprise you with this." I explain.

"And the penthouse? How do you know my passcode?" He asks again. "From Oliver duh! I guess you guys really tell each other everything huh."

"Yeah, we do." He looks around still not believing this. "Come, let's celebrate your birthday. Only us two." I grab his hand, asking him to blow the candles and cut his cake.

"Wait! Don't forget to make a wish!" I stop him before he blow the candles. He closes his eyes and make a wish, then continues to cut his cake. We eat a few bites and put the rest to fridge.

"So where's my present?" He asks playfully. "Present? No, I only prepare this." I can see that he looks a bit disappointed but try to cover it. "Kidding, this is good enough for my present."

I keep my poker face, trying hard not to laugh. I should've record this. "Go and bring our bags, I'll wait for you here." I push him out of the room.

After he gets out, I quickly go to the bedroom and prepare myself. I hope I don't embarrass myself. I take a deep breath and calm myself. Okay, you can do this.

"Autumn, where are you?" I hear Luke yell but I don't answer him. He keeps looking and finally find me in his bedroom. "What are you doing here?" He asks when he enters his room.

"Your present." I answer him. "But... but you said that there are no present?" He really looks like a kid right now. "I lie, now go look for your present. It's somewhere around here."

He keeps looking but find nothing. "Autumn, just tell me where is it." He says exasperatedly. "Look closely Luke." I encourage him.

He looks around again and find nothing. "I give up!" He drops his body on the bed and lie down. Seeing him so pitiful, I think it's time to end his torture. "Okay, I'll tell you where."

I climb into his bed and lie beside him. I turn my body around and whisper to him. "Your present is here." He looks at me but still don't understand what I say. After a while, his face changes.

"You are my present?" He asks excitedly. "Yes, it's me. And now I'll give you a chance to unbox your present." I start to trail my fingers down his chest, trying to seduce him.

He starts to get the idea but still looking unsure. "You sure? Once we do this there's no going back." Now he's the one who try to convince me.

"Yes, I'm sure. I want to do this. I'm making myself yours." There I say it. I hope Luke don't reject me.

"You're mine and I'm yours. You sure that you're ready?" He asks again, making sure that I won't regret it tomorrow.

I nod at him and he starts to undress me. "I love you Autumn."

"And I love you too." I say back. It takes me a while but I finally say it.

Well, that went well. That night, we did it and the rest is history.

The sun shines through the window, I wake up because of it, but something heavy is holding me back. I look to my right and see that it's Luke. Oh! Now I remember what happen yesterday.

I start to move but Luke is holding me tightly, now I can't go out. I try to free myself however Luke doesn't budge. I have no choice but to wake him up.

"Luke! Wake up! I have to go to bathroom!" I push his arm but resulting him l holding me closer. "Ugh, don't make me elbow you." I threaten him but he still don't move.

"Okay then. You ask for it." I really elbow him in the stomach and he rubs it. "So violent." His murmured rough voice sound so good. I immediately use this chance to run away and go to bathroom and do my things.

I quickly done my business and walk back to the room, seeing that Luke goes back to sleep, I think maybe I should cook for him a breakfast. I go into the kitchen and open the fridge, seeing that I have the ingredients that I want, I quickly prepare the food.

And done! Seeing that Luke hasn't come out, maybe he's still sleeping. Well, breakfast in bed doesn't sound bad. I quickly make two plates and bring it to the bedroom.

"Wake up lazy ass. I make you breakfast." I slap Luke's arm waking him up. "Hmm, smells good." He slowly open his eyes. "Damn, bacon and eggs! My favorite!" He screams when he sees the food.

"Now eat! I'm hungry." I say. We eat peacefully and I hear Luke slightly moan. "That good huh." I smirk. "Well, a goddess cook me a breakfast, there's no way it would taste bad." He claims.

I roll my eyes hearing his answer. "Flatter." I mumble. We finish the food and I go back to the kitchen to clean up. When I am washing the dishes, suddenly there's two arm circling my waist.

"What are you doing?" I ask him. "Mhm, just enjoying the moment." I let him and continue washing the dishes. "So, how do you like the present?" I ask. "I don't like it." I stop after hearing his answer. "I love it!" He whispers it to my ears.

"Oh my!" I blush and decide to elbow him once again. He laughs watching my reaction. "Best birthday gift ever!" He whispers to me again and kisses my earlobe. "Asshole." I mutter.

I finished washing and step out from his hug. "I'm going to take a shower." I tell him. "Can I join you?" He asks sheepishly while I walk to the bathroom. Oh my God, what is he thinking?

"Keep dreaming!" I quickly shut the door and lock it. "Already have babe!" He shouts back and laughs out loud. Geez, sometimes he's so unpredictable.

I'm done and right now, I'm waiting for Luke to get ready. "Where are we going?" He asks while buttoning his shirt. "Zoo."

"What!? Again!?" He looks at me disbelief. "What do you mean again? We haven't been there." I say. "Isn't the aquarium and the zoo same?"

"Of course not! They totally different!" I explain to him. "Fine fine." He mutters cause he have no choice but to follow me. "Let's go!" We lock the door and departs.

Well, another well spent day. I hope that we can be happy like this everyday. No more sadness, only happiness.

__________________________________
Is this weird? I feel weird writing it. *dancing*

Well, I have decided that this is going to be the last chapter. Maybe the way the story ends seems too sudden, but I hope you still like it. But don't worry, there will be epilogue 😊

Tell me what you think about it! Don't forget to share, vote and comment! Your support means a lot to me.

Enjoy and happy reading!