Chapter 1

If you like the story please press the vote button, add a nice comment and share it with friends. Thank you x

[B E L L A] :       

                                    Tonight is the last night I spend in my home before I move out to my cousin's house who I barely met in my childhood days, maybe once or twice. The warmth of my bed spreaded all over my back once I laid on it.

                                    My boyfriend of a long relationship term, Zayn was topping me. I decided on spending my last night with him even if my parents did not like the idea of me having him in my room. I let him sneak into it through my window.

                                    “It's unfair Zayn, I do not want to leave. I do not want to leave you.” I lowly spoke afraid someone might hear us. Even through the darkness of the night I managed to make out his sad features that have been this way since I told him I was leaving by tomorrow.

                                    “You think I am happy with it ? You know how much I hate being away from you. But it's for your sakes and besides you would not disobey your father, would you ?”

                                    I groaned internally. I still do not know why he was so much in my dad's side. I knew he had a point. After all I am leaving for my sakes, for my future.

                                    “I would not. But what if they were not lovely ? You know how much I hate rude people.” I whined. It was not his problem to answer my question or hear my complains instead of kissing me and filling his manly needs. But I knew for sure that Zayn was a very understanding and patient man. And I appreciate it so much.

                                    “Believe me your dad would not throw you between monsters. Besides who would not like you ?” He hotly whispered in my ear as a mix of blush and embarrassment fill me in. I was the kind of girl who get embarrassed and flustered by sweet words and affection. And clearly I can not control myself.

                                    I remained silent, allowing the night of love to start. Trying to forget that by tomorrow I would not be able to have something as sweet shared between both of us.

                                    My alarm cut my incredible dream in the middle of it by its annoying sound. I slapped it shut before noticing the tattooed arm that was wrapped around my torso and a small snoring sound was heard from behind.

                        When I looked at the clock and realized that it was time to get up. Turning around to face Zayn that his breathes soon fanned across my face, I pecked his lips quickly to wake him up. His eyes started to peck open as a small smile spreaded over my face that I succeeded.

                                    “Good Morning.” I said once I saw him roll into reality and was completely conscious. “Morning babe.” Zayn said with a deep throaty voice due to sleep. I have always admired the way his voice sounded early in the morning after a comfortable slumber.

                                    When we got up, we started wearing our outfits that laid carelessly on the hard floor of my room. Checking my watch that said Ten past Ten I almost panicked scared that my mother or father could find out about Zayn sleeping over.

                        “Zayn, you must definitely go. I really do not want to cause drama when they know you slept over.” I told him with an apologetic tone trying not to sound very rude or unwelcoming.