Survive the Night

Steve, his thoughts still muddled, walked around in a circle, unknown of what to do.
Steve was so confused that he got angry he threw his arms in the air, shouted, ran in a circle a couple of times,
then sprinting fist out into a tree, eyes closed.
After a few seconds of silence he peaked and saw a empty spot in the trunk of the tree he just hit.

"Huh? You punch trees and you get that log? Cool!"

He kept punching trees and he gathered 16 wood, he panted.
Steve walked through the green leaves floating above his head he heard a pop and saw a red blur fly into his shirt.

"Woah! What was that?" he thought aloud.

He looked down at his shirt pocket and pulled the pocket a inch apart.
Out springed a light grey screeny board, with heaps of squares. There were four parts, a mirror like self of him, and next to him were four squares with, starting fron the top, a picture of a hat, shirt, pants and shoes below him was a part with lots if squares, a row down the bottom with his wood, apple and sapplings... The next part was a 2x2 square next to the mirror of himself with and arrow pointing to another little square.

"Ooo" Steve wondered "This is cool!"

He began playing with his items splitting them up and doing crazy stuff.
Then he moved the wood into the 2x2 square, and in the arrow, came up a new item! A wooden plank!

"Hmmm" Steve thought "If I make more items with the one that I got, I might get more!"

He placed 1 wood in each of the 4 squares, and in the small square, poped up a crafting table!

"OMEGOSH" Steve shouted.

Steve exited his little enventory-pocket and placed down a crafting table.

"Woooow"

He rubbed his hands on the squares and up popped another screen, with more squares! It looked the same as before, but instead of the 2x2 squares, there was a 3x3 squares! Steve started playing with his wood again... He found after while, he could make sticks, as well as stairs! But he didn't craft the stairs.
Now steve put a stick down in the middle row, at the bottom, and played with the wood again, until, he crafted...
A wooden sword.
Steve exited the crafting table and looked at his sword.
It was wooden, but he thought it would be handy during the long hours of the night.
He walked along throwing his sword up in the air and catching it as he strolled along.
Suddenly, the sun's rays turned a glimmering orange as it sank into the horizon.

"Uh oh" Steve muttered. "This couldn't be good, it's nightime."

He clutched his sword tightly and raised it to his waist.
The next 5 minutes of his life, were the most terrifiing moments of his existence. as he heard groning and the clunking of bones.
Steve cowered behind his sword as we walked into the terrors of the night.
He heard a particular loud grone. Steve froze turning his head around inch by inch.
When he turned around he saw a..
"ZOMMMBIEEEE GAHHHHHH RUNNNNN" Steve bellowed!
He sprinted away at top speed, but the zombie was gaining ground.
Panting, Steve reached a mountain and quickly turned around, the zombie was joined by two more zombies and his instincts took over,
"DIGGGG"
His hands spun in circles as he made his way into his little cave, breathing heavily, he blocked up the enterance and blew a sigh of relief, despite his uncomfy conditions slept like a baby.

Vote, Comment, Share and follow :D