The Villager Encounter

The strange occurings of the previous night left Steve shivering with fear and dred.
As the camp, slowly slumbered out of bed, packed their camping equipment, gathered food, water and set off. Midday was the bags donkey for today.
Bert calculatored that they would be heading in the direction of a small village, a friendly village,

"Well, we might ask for help I guess, and keep on moving to the kingdom." Steve suggested.

"Yes, good plan, but remember, we still have bountys on our heads." Emerlia mumbled kicking a a cloud of dust.

"A great bounty, I might say, for great people." Bonez said proudly, thrusting his hands to his hips and puffing out chest.

Grunt joined him in a napolian gesture of triumph! Holding his sword high! Standing on Midday!

The crew laughed and started making funny faces and poses.

When all of a sudden,

"Aha! I'm rich!" came echoing from the trees.

"Shh! Get down! There is a bandit! Look, just behind those shrubs." Bonez said crouching down.

They all sneaked up closer, and closer until they could see a coach, two poor, strange, annoying but not hostile creatures called Villagers being threatened by a masked bandit threatening them with two short iron daggers.

"Who shall be first to die, the Blacksmith? Or the Librarian! Oo, what have we here," the Bandit said peeking into the coach, "Ooo, a chest full of emeralds!"

"Ahh! My emeralds! Stop it thief!" the Librarian said giving the Bandit a helpless but effective book slap accross his nose.

"Hey! Stop it!" Bert said hiding behind a tree.

The Villagers and Bandit, looked around for the voice, but couldn't see the person anywhere!

"Come out you little ruffian! Lets have a fare fight!" the Bandit snarled. "Want to dance pretty boy?"

"Lets dance." Bert said, stepping out from behind the tree followed by the Crew, holding weapons and looking vicious.

"Ohh hey Mister, uhh didn't want to disturb you hehheh."

"Scat." Bert boomed.

"AHHHHHHHHH EENNDERMAN!" the Bandit ran down the road then Steve felt cheeky, he threw a rock at him and hit him in the head "Oof." Out cold.

"Thank you Enderman!" the Villagers said."Thank you for savi-eeeUUHHHHH ZZAAAMMMBIEE!"

Grunt was munching on a apple. "What? No, no! I'm a vegetarian!" He said showing his teeth.

"EUAGHAHAGAHAH!" the frightened Villagers jumped in the coach, hustled their horses and sped down the abandonned dirt road.

"Well, thanks for the help!" Emerlia sarcastically screamed at them.

"Its ok Emerlia... Their Villagers. They make the funniest news, the worst trades, like WHO WANTS THIRTY-SIX ROTTEN FLESH!"

"Me... I display them on my mantle piece!" Grunt said still chewing his apple, and crunching it quite loudly.

"Too much info Grunt." Steve mentally facepalmed.

"What? It's-" being cut off by Bonez.

"Hey look! The town! Its just right there!"

And by right there Bonez ment a couple of hundred blocks away.
In only a short time they had arrived at the village.
There was a camping ground with few tents, a Tavern, Tanner, Blacksmith, it was small really. People were walking around, giving the travellers dirty looks.
Bert checked his backpack for gold nuggets and he just had enough to get by a night in the camping ground.
They set up their quarters and had a roast chicken with potatos for dinner.
Midday was settled munching on carrots, and the Crew settled down for dinner
"Mm hmm my favourite." Bert thought to himself.

As they had finished their meal, Steve decided to get some rest, which he secretly wanted to see his "Brother" again.

Little did he know, that his "brother" was a threat to Minecraftia.

0~0~0~0~0~0

Yas! Another update c:
How annoying are Villagers.. You dont want 2 emeralds for 12 wheat -_-
Just a reminder, the Bandits/people, actually look like players from a server.
THERE WILL BE DERPS :p

:D
#NoMoreWritersBlock :)