Trouble

The team ran down the road, out of the town, and into the forest.
The castle loomed in the distance, its tall turrets stabbed the sky. The banners attached to the turrets waved as if to say

"Good job! Your almost there!"

Steve, Emerlia, Grunt, Bonez and leading the way, Bert, stood proud, next to Midday, who snauted.
Morning sun mischievously glinting into their eyes, grass swayed to the unheard beat, trees danced in the breeze.
They trudged on forests began to thin out and houses started to dot the landscape around them.

Steve looked around, he really have never actually met a friendly outsider apart from his friends, in the open world.
He really started to wonder, what would happen if the so called Dragon was defeated?
What would be the point of life?
He thought that they would build a house together and live together.

They kept walking in silence until Grunt ceased the silence saying,

"Well, I'm hungry! Anyone else up for a sandwich? Oo I'm thinking a BLT sandwich!" Yeah!"

"Sounds good!" Bonez remarked, "But I can't really eat anything!"

They sat down on a grassy hill under a dark oak tree. And had lunch.
No longer than Grunt had finished his sandwich, Emerlia spotted someone walking down the road not far from where they were eating.

"Quick! Behind the tree!" Emerlia hissed.

Everyone jumped behind the dark oak, and watched the figure, riding on his nutty brown horse, wearing a black suit, red tie and a maroon stained beanie.
Steve looked at the peculiar character and wondered, who was he? What did he look like? And what was he doing?
Then suddenly, the figure stopped, turned around, and started heading the opposite way of the castle.

"Phew!" Steve breathed, "That was close."

And he stepped out from behind the tree.
"No Steve!" Bert tried to grab him by the collar, but it was too late.
The lone ranger turned his head ever so slightly, and looked towards Steve.
He giddiuped his horse and started galloped.

Steve's instincts kicked in. He realised his mistakes.

"Climb the tree on to the treetops! Now!" Steve yelled, pointing to the branches.

"What about you?" Emerlia asked.

"I'll be fine!" Steve jumped on Midday grabbed his sword and started charging at the figure.

He leaped from the little outcrop on the hill, flying through the air on Midday.
The opposer swiped his sword at the flying horse, narrowly missing the horses hoofs. Steve thought this might be it!
But his mind thought not.
Steve jumped from Midday just as Midday hit the canopy and fell through the forests dense leaves. He backflipped over the opponents diamond blade and RKOed him, sending the both of them, crashing on to the hardened floor. Steve went to aid Midday, he was wounded. Midday nudged Steve with difficulty. He comforted him. Now his curiosity was on the figure.

"Who are you?" Steve shouted.

"I- I- 'am he who is named PeteZahHutt, now get off me or your toast will be burnt." He wheezed.

"Why were you after me, you tried to hurt me?" Steve yelled, at the strange-sticky man in the tidy suit.

"I wanted to join you in your fight, and I thought you were a enemy."

"How did you know of us?"

"I've known Bert for a long, long time, and I came here to ask him, if my friends and the Pack could join you on your adventure, we have a LavaCactus, a Slime, a Lachlan, a Sticky-Vikky, a Bacca, a BajaCanada and a Flower King.

Steve was just about to say something when Bert, Emerlia, Grunt and Bonez ran down the hill and Grunt ended up tumbling down and ended up sitting next to Steve.

"Woah! Pete?" the Zombie jumped and hugged the Slime.

Next, it was Bert,

"Pete! YOUR TOAST WILL BE BURNT."

They all welcomed the Slime, and lovingly cared for Midday who had a little limp.

And they traveled into the trees.

Steve felt like there chances of defeating the Dragon were much higher.

~0~0~0~0~0~0

Woah! Long time no update! (As we writers don't like to say)

Well, please don't hurt me..

And also, if you haven't noticed, I've added some YouTubers (God bless them)

And the Slime? That's PeteZahHutt. Check him. He is the most awesomely handome Minecraft YouTuber ever!

He saved me from the most eviliest thing ever, BOREDOM. His videos are amazing!

:)