The Brothers

Sterile, quiet, still, the forest biome swayed to the cool breeze. A waterhole's water lapped the sand, this was soonly disturbed by a flash of purple, which irritated the nearby animals. Poof! People and monsters (and horse) tumbled out of the purple mass.

"Ouch." Emerlia said.

"Watch out! Sword incoming!" Grunt yelped.

"Ahhh! My face! I'm burning!" Bonez screamed, and ran towards the lake.

"Neeigghh!"

"Is everybody ok? Well, apart from Bonez." The Enderman Bert said.

"Fine, just a bit nauseous, the heat is getting to me." Steve said, whiping his brow.

After a while, everybody calmed down and set up camp. As the sun slid down the sky. So did everybodys spirits.

"All that hard work... For nothing." the Zombie said glumly.

"Waste of time I reckon." the Skeleton said fiddling with his bow.

"Yeah thats true." Emerlia nodded.

"Cheer up! We're not dead yet! Dry your tears! We escaped!" Steve shouted encouragely.

"Just, at least we just escaped." Emerlia replied.

"True, you know what? I think I need to tuck in." Bonez said yawning.

"Me too." Grunt said, streaching his arms.

"I think a good night sleep is in order, we need the rest." Bert ordered. "Steve, want to take the first watch?"

"Sure."

Bert rolled off a night watch and soon enough everybody was asleep, snoring, especially Grunt.
As Steves mind wandered to happiness and loss, he looked at the stars which gleamed in brilliant light.
As he was thinking a small block of light with a shining aura buzzing around it.
It twirled around Steve and suddenly stopped, transforming into a person, the person had grey pants, brown shorts, and black beard, but were coated in ghostly light.

"Steve," it moaned, "Steve, beware the man with gleaming eyes, trust me, I'm your brother."

The ghost fizzled out, and let Steves mouth drop.

~0~o~0~o~

Hey everyone! This is TheMysteriousXXO here!
I'm so sorry for the lack of updates... DON'T HHUURRT MEE! D:
I have also created a YouTube channel! Check it out! FlyFreeMC!
Thaaannkksss

Gggoooooooooodddddbye!