The Castle

Steve, Emerlia, Bonez, Grunt, Bert and Midday joined by their new accomplice, walked through the dark gloomy oak trees. Stray flowers patternlessly accompanied the grassy floor.
As they walked by a small pool of water, Pete decided to speak up.

"We are almost near the city, and I would like to stop off to introduce my friends to you." He asked excitedly.

Everybody agreed and Pete led the way through the winding forest. After about a hour, they eventually broke through the treeline, and saw it.

This is what they were looking for so long, and it finally came true! Steve smiled to himself.

"Well," Bert stood, hands on his hips, "We did it."

Cheers went all round the group.

Infront of them was a magnificent sight, the castle with towering pillars and a huge wall wrapped around it like a protective blanket. This was the so proclaimed capitol of Minecraftia.
Pete started walking, and the Crew followed him heads still tilted up. Basking in the glorious vision.

Up ahead were gates with several guards, asking for information. And handing out papers.

"Oops! I forgot!" Pete exclaimed,"Most of us are mobs, so, we need to sneak over the wall, and I know the perfect place, me, Jerome and Preston use it all the time!"

"Neeigh!"

"What about Steve and I?" Emerlia asked.

"You can go through the gates, meet at twenty-four Duffield Road on the East section, the one with the green flag. I hope that made sense, Oh! And their is no need to knock! We will see you soon."

"Uhh yeah sure, we will see you aswell... We will be fine."

"Awesome! Lets go!"

Steve and Emerlia walked towards the gates of the city as the other crew members blended perfectly in with the dark oak trees.

"I guess we just walk torwads the gates?" Steve commented

"I guess." Emerlia responded

They walked towards the guards, who checked them out to see if they were human or not.
Signiling to his companion, the guards parted their swords to let through Steve and Emerlia, along with a nod.

As they walked through the city, Steves jaw dropped.

"Holy..."

Turrets, people, shops, flags, and the hustle and bustle of the city completly knocked the air out of him.

Emerlia had visted the city a couple times so she just enjoyed Steves reaction.

As Steve had been told, their are four sections to the city, simply called North, South, East and West. They all had flags signalling North, South, East and West.

"This way."

Steve walked through the bustle of the croud, stores selling food, tools, armour and weapons, books and enchantments, for extremly low prices to encourage customers to buy their merchandise.
Steve and Emerlia slided through the mass of people to the green flag, labeled East.

Most of the city was built up so houses and buildings wrapped and toppled upon another household, like layers on a cake.
They headed the way the green flag pointed, into, what Steve thought to be the most condensed section if the city. In the middle of the city was a huge castle/turret thing in the middle. It was surely magnificent.

"Gees, these guys must like the cramped space." Emerlia thought outloud.

"I guess they want to lie low?" Steve said, shrugging.

"Possibly."

For no reason Steve blushed.

I think I like you,

And blushed even harder.

And even in the dark alleyways, Emerlia noticed him blush and smiled.

"Eighteen, twenty, twenty-two, twenty-four, here we are Emerlia!"

And Steve opened the door,

The first thing they saw was a lava man in a suit standing on a table, holding a cactus in a pot, saying,

"FUDGE SAKES LACHLAN, NO YOU CAN'T TOUCH MY FAMILY."

And a sandy haired man in a red jumper replied,

"But please Preston?"

Steve and Emerlia looked around the room to see a furry man in a suit, a brown haired man wearing a checked jacket rolling his eyes and a dark skinned man in a blue shirt with a beard hugging his face.

And Pete, Bonez, Grunt and Bert standing in a corner, smiling.

~0~0~0~0~0~0~0

OMG IF ANYONE WHO READS THIS BOOK SHIPS, VIKKLAN, MEROME OR POOFLESS PLEASE SAY YOU DO..
#PoofMeromeVikklan

sorry about the late chapter update...

And thanks so much for the 1k+ reads :)

Heads up on the youtube channel, changed the name, its gonna be

ThatPenguinPip, and I will be (hopefully) recording in a month (or so)

So I will give the link ;)