Chapter 15: Changes

One week had passed since then and so far, Win's moving on process had been progressing really well. He's still not completely over the alpha yet, but the improvement was an achievement for the omega.

On the contrary, Bright became more anxious as the day goes by. He's getting more suspicious of his relationship with Gun and to top it all off, Win's behavior has been bugging him lately as well.

There's clearly too much going on in his mind.

Bright didn't want to doubt Gun more than anyone else, but based on what's going on in their current relationship, he can't help but wonder if his boyfriend is really hiding something from him.

All of it was too much for Bright to process.

He didn't want to doubt him, but it happened so many times already; Gun's weird behavior, his lies and excuses, and many more.

Bright sighed, recollecting his thoughts. The amount of stress and work really put a number on him. He can't even focus on his work because of the things that have been occupying his mind lately. He can't even bring up the news to Gun on what happened last week and how Win had enough of him. It was supposed to be something he should be telling his boyfriend, but he couldn't.

"I don't know anymore." Bright murmured as he rested his head on his office desk, closing his eyes. The moment his vision went dark, he dreamed about what happened yesterday night. A recent event that bothered him all night long.

"Thank you, Mr. Chivaaree. I'll be looking forward to working with you."

"The pleasure's mine." Bright replied, giving a handshake to the former.

After settling a business meeting with another investor, Bright went home straight ahead as soon as they settled the papers. When he was already near their house, he saw an unfamiliar car that was park outside their gate. A tall man cladded in a fine-gauge turtleneck with an unstructured blazer and trousers came out from the driver seat and went to open the car door from the passenger seat.

Unknown to his consciousness, he parked hidden near at the gate, watching the whole situation unnoticed. When the person came out from the passenger seat, Bright can't help but gulped when he saw Win cladded in a white turtleneck with an oversize two buttons coat and tight-fitting trousers.

Win was truly dazzling in his eyes. He can't deny it.

"Thank you, I had so much fun." Win chuckled, talking to the man in front of him. "I never thought you would be the type to be interested in arcades."

"I get that a lot." He laughed happily.

Why are they laughing? Bright thought in his mind as he watched them from afar. 

"I'm happy that you enjoyed spending your time with me. What about tomorrow? Do you have any plans?"

"Tomorrow? Hmm... Aside from work, I think there's none." Win replied nonchalantly.

"Then it's settled! Same time?"

"Okay." Win nodded in response.

"Yes." He said happily as he clenched his fist. He then smiled to Win warmly as he leaned closer and kissed the omega on his cheek. "I'll pick you up tomorrow then."

Win was taken aback for a second by the sudden action of the alpha. He then smiled at him as he bid his farewell, "Thank you for driving me home. See you tomorrow."

Meanwhile, Bright was stupefied when he saw the whole interaction between Win and the other guy. He can't help but wonder who might be that guy or what is his relationship with Win.