Chapter 4

Finral's pov:
It's Saturday and I'm going with the Captain. Being his wheels is so tiring, there are many times I want to complain but his scary aura tells me not to. And I remembered, my father wants to talk to me this night, I wonder why he wants to see me though.

I talked to Vanessa this morning, and I asked her why did she leave. She told me she is thirsty so she wants to drink booze, and then he saw my brother there. He's drinking alone so she approached him and talked to him. Langris is not a heavy drinker and I know that, he was probably talking to Vanessa when Vanessa got drunk. But I wonder why he sent her home, Langris would just probably left her there but he didn't.

'It irritates me, I wonder why? Just be thankful that he sent her home safely! But..'

"You irritates me", I unconsciously said.

"WHAT?!!", I heared Captain Yami's voice and when I looked up. His aura is covering his body.

"W-w-what are you doing Yami-danchou!!! I didn't mean to say that to you! I unconsciously said that, sorry! Sorry!", I said trying to calm him down and I guess it worked.

"Tell me the truth,who's the one you thinking right now?", he asked.

"Sorry, but I can't tell you. Captain.", I said. But he gave me a glare and his dark aura is wrapping around him.

"You'll tell me or I'm gonna kill you", he said and I'm nervous.

I sighed." Okay, it's Langris".

"Woah, that's the first time you felt that for him", Captain Yami said and laughed. There's nothing funny about it but I know he's always like that.

"Yeah, I guess. And by the way danchou I need to go home this night. My father told me that he needs to talk to me,can I go?", I asked.

"Yeah, after you send me to the bathroom", he said. I opened a portal and he went inside. I walked downstairs and sat on the couch. I saw Vanessa brought wine glasses and a bottle of wine, and sat on my side.

"Hey why so gloom~Don't tell me you afraid of your father", she said and poured the wine on the wine glass and gave it to me.

"N-no, it's not that", I said. I drank the glass.

"Really?~~", she said. And drank her glass.

'Okay, I'm worrying about 2 things. First, is about tonight. Second, is that Langris still infuriates me'

"Okay~ I won't mess with you anymore", she said and got up. Holding the bottle of wine.

'Am I? Am I really inlove with Finesse?'

'Or I am liking Vanessa every other day?'

'Am I jealous of Langris?'

'Ie-ie-ie-ie-ie. Why am I jealous? And I love Finesse, I really really love her!'

But is this feeling's really true? I looked on Vanessa's direction, she's laughing with everyone. I smiled unconsciously.

'Maybe, I like Vanessa a bit. And this is dangerous, because it's growing. I am liking two girls at the same time, but the difference is my feeling's for Vanessa is growing. And I need to stop this'

Timeskip-----at Vaude's mansion.

I walked to the hallway , going inside to the living room. My father is there with Langris, and I felt my hate raising up.

"Good evening, father", I said.

"Hmm, take a seat", he said and offer me a seat. I followed him.

"What do you want to talk to us father?", Langris asked.

Father sat up straight and faced us." Tonight, I will he announcing the next heir of the House of Vaude", he said and my eyes went wide. I gulped because my nervousness is on the max level right now.

'I know it's gonna be Langris but I do also hope that I am'

"The next heir of the House of Vaude is.. Finral", he said and my eyes widen.

"Wh-what?"

"Father that must be a mistake", i unbelievably asked.

"No, this is my descision. Finral did a great job protecting us and freeing Langris from the elve's curse. I think he deserves the position, and Ms. Finesse's heart", Father said.

'I'm choosen to become the heir of the House of Vaude...And I can be with Ms. Finesse'

"But... You will leave the Black Bulls and live here, and you're wedding will happen a week from now, exactly on your birthday. I hope you won't fail me, Finral", Father continued speaking and it's like a cold water poured into my head.

'Leaving the black bulls, and I won't see...Vanessa and my friends'