Chapter 5

"Heyo kurogiri!" I said as I walked out from behind him. He jumped. "Hello impact." He sounded a little taken aback. "Did you bring the information?" He asked. "Did you bring the money?" I smirked. We exchanged it. "You have my card right? If you need me text me on this it's my private line I created no heroes or villains will be able to track it. I have a lot to do tomorrow so see ya later gator!" I portaled away.

The next morning...

"Kacchan! Get up! Let's goooooo! I brought you your skateboard!" This time I was yelling outside his house. Aunti mitsuki yelled at kacchan to get ready. "Deku! Why the fuck are you up so early?!" I chuckled, "wasn't it you who said I should get up early?" "I didn't mean this early you moron! The sky's not even awake yet!" He yelled at me. "Hey man, paybacks are hell." I shrugged. He pouted as we walked to our base. Let's get some morning training in. "Fine. But you're buying me lunch!" He shouted and ran. "Deal! Hey!" We raced to the base and... "naturally I won." I smirked. "Did not I totally did!" He yelled "nope." "Yeah!" "Okay." "Fine." We started training like hell until it was 30 minutes before examinations. I gave kacchan his skate board and I turned on my skates and we rolled to the UA building.

We sat next to each other during the assembly part that's when I gave him his hero costume. "We can't wear what we don't make but luckily for you, you have a friend who can make just about anything!"

Kacchan's pov

I looked at it and obviously loved it. I would never admit out loud though so I said, "damn deku." He smiled knowing what I meant. "He really has been training hard to control his quirks and demon side." I thought. "I heard all of that." I heard deku's voice say in my head. "You trained your demon side to be able to use telepathy and item creation didn't you?" I looked over and saw him grinning like a madman.  

"You two in that row! You guys are muttering and it's very rude. If you don't want to be hero's then please leave." "What'd that idiot just say?!" We thought at the same time.

Izuku's POV

"Sorry Tenya Iida, I didn't know we were being so LOUD we'll be quiet." I smirked and sat down. "Hey you can hear me right?" I heard kacchan trying to telepathically talk to me. "Yeah. Dude your face looks hilarious." He blushed. Our telepathic signal was cut and we just listened about the 1 pointer, 2 pointer, 3 pointer, and 0 pointer then we had to take the written exams. We were given a card with different groups, A, B, C, and D then assigned to different examination blocks. Kacchan was in B and I was in A. It wasn't a problem seeing as I could speak telepathically with him.

Now for the physical exams! Your goal is to get as many points as possible! Begin! I instructed kacchan on which button to press on his holocard and it activated his hero costume and then I did the same. We charged forwards while everyone was waiting for a "start!" Despite being in different blocks. I already took down 50 1 pointers with an ice quirk I saw a kid use,  30 2 pointers with Kacchan's quirk, 10 3 pointers with my mom's quirk: Telekenisis- allows user to move objects to different locations with the mind.

A 0 pointer showed up and started wrecking the buildings. Some rubble landed on a girl's leg so I activated my physographic sword wings and glided into the sky using one for all's punch and making the robot go out of commission. The robot was falling on the girl so I used tenya iida's quirk and boosted my flight speed saving the girl in a matter of seconds.

(A/N: physogram- a hologram that can do effect physically. Holocard-allows the owner of the card to enter izuku's base and can change uniforms, teleport strait to Izuku himself)

Mitsuki Katsuki-Atk(7), Def(3), Hp(8), B(8), QC(10), MI(0)

Tenya iida-Atk(3+), Def(4), Hp(8), B(6), QC(4+), MI(1)