Chapter 1

*ADAMS PART*

*Ring Ring* I lifted my head off my pillow and and slammed my fist down on the alarm clock. With every passing day without my mate I seemed to become more more irritated by the smallest things. Im Adam of the Red Dawn pack the second largest pack in North America we have over 200 members and with that many members the pack needs there Luna and I need my mate. But now was not the time to have such sorrow filled thoughts today I would start my first official day as a highschool english teacher at Winter Crest Highschool. I wasn't that excited but maybe one of the female teachers would be my mate, one could only wish. I got out of bed and threw on some blue jeans a dress shirt and a black tie. I rushed to my master bathroom and combed through my hair and brushed my teeth. I don't know why but for some reason my wolf was freaking out...maybe just mabey today would be the day I found my mate. I looked at my watch and realized it was 6:59, I muttered shit under my breath, my first day as a teacher and I was going to be late I ran out of my apartment, unlike other alphas I didn't want a big home it just reminded me to much of what I dont have. I made it to my car and sped out of the the praking lot were other people, from my apartment building parked there cars and started to head towards the highschool probably breaking about 50 trafic laws. I finnaly arived in only 15minutes late for my first period class. I parked in the teachers parking lot and headed towards the main office, I walked in and explained to the secretary what had happened and asked about my first period class, thankfully she was from my pack and told me not to worry that there was a sub and that he had just left the classroom so my first period class was sitting in there waiting for me I thanked the secretary and headed torwards my class I took two deep breaths and opend the door the minute I walked in the class fell silent, and then it hit me, the most wonderful smell ever it smelled like lavender and cherry blossoms. I snapped my head up and locked eyes with the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, my wolf Collin howled out in joy *MATE*