ME INSIDE OF ME

Is it six in the morning right now, yes
Do I care, no
-Liz
——————————-
Izuku's pov

I wake up next to shoto the morning after and stare at the ceiling. Last night was wild, my head hurts like heck. All I remember is fighting with Kacchan's character then going over to shoto and singing and having a very hot make out session. Then falling asleep. Crap, I have to go over to kacchan's house and apologize.

"Izuku?" I look over to where shoto is lying down.

"Yeah..?" If it isn't him I don't want to mess with his life here.

"did we...you know?" Oh my god his character thinks we actually.... oh my god

"Oh my god oh my god" I say while getting up. Jesus, where is my shirt....and pants ok I don't remember taking those off.

I quickly get out of bed and spot my clothes on the floor. I start getting dressed while the fake shoto watches me, confused.

"What's the rush" he asks hesitantly.

"I have to get to Katsuki's house,"  he sits up.

"What?! I thought you said you were done with him?" I really don't like the vibe as Denki would say this character gives off, he's creepy.

"Yeah well now it's morning and I have to go apologize"

"I could come with?" He askes while putting on his own shirt and pants.

"Fine" I say. He walks over and pulls me in for a kiss. Yay shoto kisses............well that got aggressive very fast. This guy kisses like a jerk. I wanna mess with him. Hehehe.

"Oh and by the way," I start while shooting finger guns at him.

"You were my first" I tap his chest lightly while walking out the door and leaving jerk-shoto in his room, baffled.

This is fine

Bakugou's pov

"Katsuki?!" Dekus here,

"Your mom let me in!!!!!! Open the doooorrr"

"Shut the fuck up" I yell. I stand up and open the door. Deku rushed in along with icy hot.

"I'm really sorry about last night, I didn't mean to yell at you" he says. Icy hot looks pissed for some reason.

"Yeah whatever I have a really really bad hangover so if you could go make me something that would be great deku, also why is icy hot here" just gonna slip in the nick name in case they are awake. The bastard doesn't react but deku shoots me a questioning glance.

"He just wanted to tag along" deku mumbles while walking off.

"Wait deku" I say. He stops and looks at me.

"Hey izuku, I'm gonna try to find some stuff for a hangover cure" icy hot says while walking off.

"Kacchan? Are you, you right now?" The nerd asks.

"Yes I am, what about the half n' half bastard"

"No he's being a big jerk"

"Oh but I'm sure you two had fun last night" I tease. The nerd looks at me in surprise.

"How do you know about last?!"

"Sakka let us watch some stuff from the theater. Everyone saw the whoooole thing" I laugh.

"Oh my god you guys saw that?!?!"

"Yeah I didn't know you were a top?!"

"Of course I top shoto is such an obvious bottom" he says bluntly.