A VILLAIN?

Here's another chapter!!!!!
——————
Todoroki's pov

"WHAT. DO. YOU. MEAN. IZUKU. IS. A. VILLAIN?!?!?!" I yell at sakka and bakugou.

"He woke up then took off through the window saying that he was joining the league"

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! I SLEEP FOR A DAY AND EVERYTHING GOES TO HELL"

"Todoroki please calm down"

"not now yamomo I'm telling these two IDOITS to tell me WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON"

"We told you, he flew out the window then went to the league"

"I HEARD YOU THE FIRST GODDAMN TIME I'M TELLING YOU TO TELL ME THE TRUTH IZUKU WOULD NEVER EVER BECOME A VILLAIN"

"WELL HE DID SO FUCK OFF"

"Katsuki please calm down" Kirishima not NOWWWWW

"FUCK YOU" we both yell at the same time

"ok how about this KATSUKI GO SIT IN THE FUCKING CORNER TODOROKI GO SIT IN THE OTHER CORNER BOTH OF YOU NEED TO COOL OFF SO WE CAN FIND MIDORIYA" emo-nurse yells.

"Yes sir"

"Whatever" bakugou goes to one corner and sits and I go to the other.

"Ok now that the two hotheads are taken care of sakka may you please explain what you mean by he took off through the window and went to the league" Kirishima asks calmly.

"he just left, there no more to it, I don't know what else you want from us" ....FUCK YOU THEYRE BOTH LYING

"You both are lying he wouldn't just do that without a reason"

"Maybe he did have a reason I don't fucking know" bakugou mumbles. He's lying, he has to be.

"I'll call a pro, if he is a threat to my patients then he needs to be reported" glasses-nurse says.

"Please don't sir, we don't know for sure"

"No, you're a kid you don't understand"

"No, I don't think you understand" izu.... I look at the bed and izuku is sitting there with green lightning surrounding him.  I stand up and walk to him.

"Izu, what they're saying isn't true right? T-that you aren't a-a"

"A what? Spit it out sho" I can feel my heart pounding in my throat.

"A villain?" he whispers in my ear.

"well, you hero wannabes I've been a traitor all along" no

"But we-"

"We what? We loved each other news flash I don't care about any of you, don't try and find me unless it's to hand over almight or bakugou I'm done with UA and I'm done playing with you, todoroki" he zaps away while using his quirk. My knees go weak. H-he what? I don't believe this? It wasn't him? He was nothing like my izuku.

"Oh my god" Kirishima says as he falls to the floor.

"I-I don't believe it Midobro can't be a villain"

"Kiri-"

"I-I'm g-gonna go lay down" Kirishima stands up while shaking and walks out.

"Kirishima wait!" Bakugou chases after him.

"W-we have to tell the others right?" I say. Sakka and the nurses nod.

"I'll do it" I shakily stand and walk to the door.

"I'll come with" Sakka says while catching up with me. We walk in silence to where the class is gathered. Oh my god, uraraka and iida are going to be devastated. And Denki- Jesus this is going to ruin everyone. What about me? How am I feeling. I can't even trust what iz-Midoriya told me. Everything was a lie. I feel like I'm shattering into thousands of pieces.

"Todoroki we're here"

"'kay" I mumble. I open the door and see my classmates having fun and laughing then immediately feel horrible for what I'm about to tell them.

"Hey todoroki what's wrong" uraraka asks.

"How did you know something was wrong?"

"Well for starters you're crying" my hand reached up to my eye and came back wet. More tears start to fall and everyone rushes toward me.

"Is it deku?" Uraraka asks. I nod and she hugs me, catching me off guard.

"Let's sit down and get you a drink of water" she guides me to a chair and sets me down.

"Iida go run and get a water, Denki blankets, Mina talk to sakka figure out what's going on, ojiro get Aizawa and almight ready go" everyone goes off and does their jobs while I sit here crying. This sucks, I hate feelings, my scar hurts, my heart hurts.

"MIDORIYA WHAT!?!?" Mina yells causing me to cry even more. She spreads it around the room as iida comes back with water and Ojiro comes back with Aizawa who is in shock but no almight, he's probably trying to get his bearings after hearing the news. Ok I need to get it together now. I take a deep breath and wipe my eyes.

"What do you want us to do?" I ask Aizawa he shrugs.

"Hey guys...what's going on?" Denki askes from the doorway, now comes the real issue.

"Denki we need you to sit down" Mina and Sero explain the situation and he looks at them in disbelief.

"No, no! He can't be, he's the most heroic of our entire class, midobro would never become a villain"

"That's what you don't get, he didn't just become a villain he's been a villain, the whole time, it was an act, now it's our job to bring him and the director down"

"Sensei.."

"Time to get your heads on straight, I'm gonna go get clearance for you guys to fight him, I would much rather leave this to the pros but it's better then you kids going off on your own which I'm certain you'll do anyway" he waves and walks out. Probably to go talk to mic first, that's what I would do, that is if i-Midoriya wasn't,..oh my god I'm a mess.

"Todoroki, how are you feeling?" Uraraka asks.

"I don't know, sad, mad, upset, I can't tell normally iz-Midoriya would have an answer for me but..." I trail off.

"Why are you all moping around?" Bakugou asks from the doorway.

"So deku's a villain now, big whoop, we need to go knock some sense into deku, i knew him before he was like this and trust me, he knows everything about us, quirks, attacks, even what makes us breakdown in to emotional messes, in other words we're screwed"he says while moving to the middle of the room. He's way too calm, things aren't adding up....

"if we get lucky we'll be able to bring him back, but you extras need to be ready to take his ass down, man the fuck up, stop whining, the deku you knew wasn't real, get over it, and I'm not just gonna sit around and wait, let's suit up" this isn't right

"Bakugou, what aren't you telling us?" I ask. He pauses.

"Nothing, I told you guys everything I know" another lie..

"No you didn't, I can tell when you're lying, Kirishima can too, that's why he isn't here, he has refused to talk with you until you spill" he tchs and walks out. Oh yeah I stuck a nerve.

"You heard him, let's go res-stop Midoriya" uaraka says solemnly. We know what she wanted to say, what we all wanted to hear, that we were gonna rescue him. That's not the case though. It isn't the truth. Truth of the matter is that the Midoriya we all know wasn't real. Everything he told us was a lie. Everything was a lie. Every last smile was a lie.

Unless it wasn't....oh my god, sakka.

That bitch

————————-
Oop sorrryyyyyyyyyyy
One more is coming out today because I'm bored
-Liz

Word count 1277
-the authors