SHUT UP LADY

I wonder what the wonder duo is planning.
Will sakka help them?
Will todoroki murder bakugou?
Who fucking knows
We don't even know at this point
——————————
Bakugou's pov

"ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?!" I yell.

"I KNEW YOU WERE RECKLESS BUT THAT'S JUST CRAZY!!"

"I'm doing it whether you help or not"

"DAMN RIGHT I'M HELPING IF I DON'T YOU'LL GO TOO FAR AND GET SOMEONE KILLED FOR REAL"

"I won't let that happen" the nerd is too emotional right now and isn't thinking clearly.

"WHAT ABOUT ICY HOT WHAT DO YOU THINK HE'S GONNA DO"

"He's not going to do anything because you won't let him" what the fuck am I supposed to do.

"Fine let's say you're able to do it, what about afterwards they'll kick you right out of UA"

"No they won't, you and the rest of the class won't let that happen, I'll take whatever other punishment they decide to give me but I know they won't kick me out"

"What about you, how will this affect you as a person, you can barely kill a bug you're not gonna be able to act like-"

"I'll get sakka to rewrite me!" Damn...

"I'll get her to implant false memories in me, she wants to take down her brother just as bad as we do" it could work.

"What if she won't change you back"

"Then someone needs to take me down" FUCK NO

"We have to beat the director and we have to do it now we can't keep doing this, I'll find the curtain but once we get out I'm going to have her rewrite me, I don't know exactly what she'll do but if it'll save everyone I'll do it"

"But you'll still have those memories what whatever event she put in you" I need to talk him out of this.

"I don't care!"

"Deku you're messing with everything here you have to think-"

"No kacchan! Look the pep rally is tomorrow night that's probably when things are going down, I'll pull the curtain once it shows up and get all of us out of here" ugh I fucking hate this fucking nerd.

"Ok, but here is the exact memory I want in your head, if we're doing this we're doing it together" I explain the way I want him rewrote and he smiles softly. Why did I bully this brat again? Oh yeah because he was a reckless idiot who needed a fucking wake up call before he got himself killed.

"Deal" the world fades and we're back at school.

"Hey Izuku" Kiri...

"So, did you hear about ochako uraraka?" He asks. Deku looks vaguely interested. Weird

"No, what about her?"

[KIRISHIMA, spoken]
She took a belly flop off the Old Mill Bridge last night holding a suicide note

Deku's eyes widen as my jaw drops. Was that her or her character?

[IZUKU, spoken]
Oh my God. Is she dead—?

[IZUKU, spoken]
Just some broken bones. Just another geek trying to imitate the popular people and failing miserably

[ALL]
Yo -
Boy-
Keep it together
I -
Knew -
You would come far

"Deku we've got to get back to your house"

"Yeah ok" he's not looking to good.

Now -
You're -
Truly a Heather
Smell -
How -
Gangsta you are
Yo-
Boy-
Feel a bit punchy?
Still -
You've -
Earned that red blazer-
Come-
Join -
Heather in hell!