I SURE AS HELL DONT KNOW WHO I AM

I'm really fucking tired but here we go
-Alec
———————————-
Bakugou's pov

I get dressed and go with the others up to room 303. When we get there the doctor is leaving.

"How is he?" Dunce face asks. Raccoon eyes has been quiet..

"He's a tough kid that's for sure he'll be fine, you can see him if you want"

"Thank you!" Pikachu says while running into the room.  The three of us follow close behind but less enthusiastic because we're not dumb.

"Hey guys" he says softly.

"How's it going bro?" Tape arms asks.

"Feel like crap, otherwise I'm fine" ...crap, if icy hot feels good then all their attention was on Eijiro so he's.....

"What happened?" I ask. Sure I want to make sure icy hot isn't traumatized but if he knows about what they did to my Eijiro he better spill.

"A lot" he sighs.

"We got separated, then I ran into kirishima we fought a villain, twice I think, then I got knocked out..I woke up again but it's all blurry after that" shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit, if icy hot wasn't their main focus-

OH MY GOD

The brat did this, he's been targeting me since day fucking one. He would go straight for Eijiro no matter who else was there.

The villains that were with deku left him unguarded. They were definitely with the director, dabi, toga, and Shigaraki.

Murder is fun.

"Icy hot, do you remember everyone that was with you two?" I ask, he thinks for a second then something changes.

"Kiri was there h-he, she...is he ok?"

"Yeah, he's ok" I reassure him and myself.

"That's good," he sighs.

"The doctor said that you got Izu back, does he remember anything?"

"No, I'll go get him, maybe seeing you would spark something" raccoon eyes says while jumping up.

"I'd like that" no, you wouldn't. Raccoon eyes runs off to find deku. Last time we saw him Uraraka and iida were showing him some pictures. He looked bored. We need to find sakka and find a way to undo this.

"We're back"

"That was fast" tape arms exclaims as raccoon eyes and deku walk in. Todoroki's eyes brighten at the sight of him. While deku on the other hand backs away.

"I know you" he mumbles.

"You're the one that hurt me" ...I'm sorry what

"Midoriya no, that's-" tape arms explained. This is just fucked up.

"No, he's the bad man!" Toga must've gotten icy hot's blood.

"Deku, that wasn't him, he's safe I promise" stupid nerd, I can't believe I'm doing this shit.

"How do I know!" Shits about to go down.

"For all I know you're all lying about everything,"

"Deku-" he needs to calm down.

"I don't know who you are and I sure as hell don't know who I am" he's gonna do it-

"all I know is that I've forgotten everything about myself and this world I don't belong here anymore" Deku's getting getting mad and whenever he does..