I SEE THE LIGHT

The new Sanders asides came out. I guess prinxiety is canon now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
————————
Bakugou's pov

"Let's bake a cake!" Kiri says while dragging me to the kitchen.

"Why do you need me here to help-"

Just as I'm about to ask why, the oven exploded. Fucking shity hair!! I hear the others in the front of the plane start to freak out...SHUT THE FUCK UP

"GUYS IT'S FINE SHITY HAIR JUST BLEW UP THE OVEN" I yell.

"DUMB FUCK, YOU DONT PUT THE FUCKING THING IN THERE ON FULL FUCKING HEAT, YOU NEED TO READ TO BOX NO! FUCK YOU-" I get cut off by Kiri kissing me. I melt into it until he pulls  away. Stupid human need for air.

"Sorry for blowing up the oven" he mumbles.

"It's fine" .....fucking adorable

"Come on I'll show you how to make it from scratch" Kiri looks at me confused.

"What does from scratch mean"

"Without the box shit, we can probably find everything we need in here" this kitchen is way over the top for an airplane.

"Kiri, grab the butter, oil, sugar, eggs, vanilla, flour, baking powder, not soda, powder, salt, buttermilk, chocolate" old hag's normal vanilla chocolate swirl cake with chocolate buttercream frosting. The only cake I actually bothered to memorize.

Kiri runs around the kitchen grabbing ingredients. While I preheat the oven to 175 degrees. Then he grabs the fucking baking soda.

"BAKING POWDER!"

"this is baking powder"

"THATS FUCKING BAKING FUCKING SODA YOU FUCKING NEED FUCKING POWDER"

"What's the difference"

"ILL FUCKING DO IT MYSELF SINCE YOU CANT SEEM TO MAKE A FUCKING CAKE

"babe really though what is the difference" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"JUST USE THE FUCKING POWDER"

"Babe-"

"POWDER KIRI, POWDER" I walk over and grab the powder.

"See this is what baking powder looks like"

"Ok I get it" he laughs.

"Grab a knife we have to chop the chocolate" I say while finding a cutting board.

"I'm not giving you a knife"

"Do you want cake or not"

"Fine" Kiri hands me a knife and I grab the chocolate.

"Start measuring 390 grams of flour, there's a scale over there" I point to where I saw the scale earlier.

"Got it!"

I chop up the chocolate and melt the 113 grams of butter. Then I measure 120 milliliters of oil. While I'm doing that I tell Kiri to crack 4 eggs and put them into a separate bowl.

"350 grams of sugar!"

"Got it!" This is fun. I wish we could do this all the time. God I love this boy.

"Ok now put the oil, butter, and sugar into the mixer for 30 seconds on high speed" I grab the oil and butter while Kiri takes care of the sugar.

"Slowly add the eggs and when I say slowly I mean like 15 seconds inbetween each one" I direct. I then measure out 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract and add it into the bowl.