23:27

Marvel end game spoilers ig
Final chapter!!!!!!!
Le angst
Keep it coming!!!!
—————————
Todoroki's pov

Not bakugou's screaming of course. I think they're all watching a movie. I should've learned English. Bakugou is being really chummy with the twins as the three of them are talking in English. Either this is fake or they genuinely are getting along.

"Oi icy hot you gotta come watch this" Bakugou cackles. I walk into the room and see a American movie on the screen.

"I would but I don't know English" he says something to Sakka who writes something in her note book. Suddenly the words are making sense. Our friends could be suffering and were watching movies.

"What's this called?" I asked hole sitting on the floor.

"It's called marvel," Bakugou explains.

"It's about heroes in a prequirk world"

"Oh it's that winter soldier stuff I fell asleep halfway through?" Izu tried to get me to watch it with him but one I didn't understand two it was boring.

"Yeah"

"Cool" ok so they have to go back in time. Ok now she's dead. The big green guy is funny. Ok the purple guy is evil. Wait, they're fighting over a glove? Oh shit they're opening up yellow circle thingys and people are coming through. Aww that's cute it's a nice father son moment. Oh now they're fighting. Oh OH he's dead now. That's just sad.

"Bakugou, are you crying?" the director askes.

"No fuck off"

"Shut up," sakka says.

"No you"

"No really shut up I hear footsteps" 

"KATSUKI?" Shit kirishima and the others are here. Wait why is that a bad thing. I try to tell back but am stoped by a hand over my mouth.

"Icy hot don't, I don't want him anywhere near this"

"Bakugou-"

"Fucking listen to me the twins will kill all four of them"

"Damn right we will" the director interrupts.

"The shut up goes to you too" Bakugou says.

"Just let them go, I have a plan"

"Nobody is here" Midoriya!

"Damn I thought for sure they would be here!" Denki is here too.

"Wait-" kirishima must've found something Bakugou put out.

"Never mind no ones here let's go"

"Kiri-"

"Let's go!" The door opens and closes.

"Good job Bakugou-" the director is interrupted by a loud explosion. Some debris lands on the twins then is taped up to keep them from moving.

"Hey guys" Bakugou says while standing up.

"Damn deku" I see my Izu wearing a brand new look. Hell all of them are wearing new clothes. Izu has a new haircut and is definitely the best looking.

"Oh my god I think we broke icy hot"

"Let's go gotta run," Kirishima says. We take off running through the woods.

"Midoriya what happened to your hair" I ask while blushing wildly.

"I don't want to talk about it" he sweat drops. Ok but the half buttoned top with black dress pants is a look I'm gonna have to buy him something like this once we get his...memories...back ...oh