ILL BLOW HIS FACE OFF

So wattpad is gonna be down on the 6th of October just a heads up for people who haven't seen it yet!!!!
(This was meant to be posted yesterday sorry)
——————————
Bakugou's pov

I've got to stop sleeping and waking up in different places...

"He's awake" stop whispering it's annoying. I close my eyes again and listen.

"Should we tell him" ...I know that voice.

"no are you stupid!" Some guy.

"Yes" he sounds upset, and far away.

"What did we say about confidence?"

"Did he go back to sleep?!"

"No he's just getting his bearings give him a few"

"Sorry"

"Tamaki you didn't do anything" Tamaki...he's the weird third year who stares at walls and works with Kiri. Which means the blonde guy who used to work with deku is here too. There's one more guy though. Fat gum maybe?

"Can you be quiet?" I whisper. I can't talk loud, annoying.

"Oh so he is awake"

"Hi" so it is the blonde guy. He's quirkless now, right, poor guy.

"I'm just gonna stay over here he doesn't want to talk anyway"

"Tamaki what did we say about confidence" definitely fat gum.

Then it hits me.

"Where's Kiri?!" I sit up.

"It's okay, you're safe" shut up blonde!!

"I don't care about me, where is Kiri!!"

"Shhh" the blonde hugs me.

"Get the fuck off before I blow you to next week"

"No" hmmm, this is kinda nice. I'll let it slide.

"To answer your question technically speaking Kirishima is downstairs" Fat gum says solemnly.

"What happened to him?!" I yell as loud as my voice would let me.

"Judging from the wounds.." he trails off.

"What?!"

"Torture, they tortured him, and Midoriya's boyfriend" blondie says. Fat gum looks on the verge of tears while weird wall guy is crying in the corner.

Torture oh my god.

"I need to see him" I try to get up but am pushed down by blondie.

"That's not the best idea, last time you saw him didn't go very well"..what the fuck?

"What the fuck happened back there?" I ask while laying down and staring at the ceiling.

"Well, after Midoriya woke up he told us what you guys were up to, he doesn't have his memories unfortunately and we can't the writer but otherwise he's fine on a physical level" what about mental.

"After almight and I arrived we got control of your class and calmed down everyone then we came to the hospital"...fuck.

"you were losing it completely and were unresponsive so the one with the electric quirk knocked you out so you were easier to manage" I'll blow his face off.

"Hey wait is kacchan awake I need to talk to him!!" Deku's here, does he know about icy hot?

"Just let the nerd in and all of you extras get out" he has questions doesn't he? Not in the mood at all.

"Okie doki" blondie says while walking away from the bed. He was with eijiro, deku, pink cheeks, and frog chick when they went to rescue Eri right? The villain shot him with a quirk destroying bullet, damn. Weird wall guy and eijiro work with fat gum at the same agency, I really need to learn their names if they're gonna be working with eijiro.

"Hey Kacchan, how's it going" do I lie or tell the truth. The nerd won't be able to tell the difference but...he trusts me and if we want to beat the director we need deku.

"Well, we're alive aren't we?" I sit up slowly so I can get a better look at him.

"Have you met anyone else yet?" I ask, he shrugs.

"A few of them threw names at me but, I don't know, they seem to know me but I don't know them, it's a weird feeling" ...what about icy hot, does he know?

"What about icy hot ?" I ask while mentally face palming, he's not gonna know who icy hot is.

"Icy hot..oh that one guy, I haven't seen him" when half n' half wakes up he's not gonna be happy about this

"A few kids tried to get in to see him but the doctors wouldn't let them, also the other one"

"What about him?!" I snap causing deku to jump.

"Sorry I just.."

"You're close right?" Close is an understatement.

"Did you remember something?" I ask he shrugs.

"No just, in every picture they try and show me you two are always together"

"Yeah, we're close" I shrug.

"Well, I think he's gonna be fine, these people seem to know what they're doing" even without any memory the nerd is optimistic as ever..nice change of pace.

"Umm, anyway, I wanted to say thanks I guess" don't thank me

"Some other kids are outside, they said you would want quiet for awhile want me to bring them in?" Deku asks, definitely the squad.

"Sure, whatever" he stands up and leaves. Stupid nerd..

"Bakugou!!!!" Dunce face....I'm gonna blow him up.

Dunce face, raccoon eyes and tape arms come running in the room and jump on the bed.

"How ya' feeling"

"Fuck off you electrocuted me!" I yell.

"You were losing it! It was either you blow us all up or I hit you with some power, I did the best thing at the time" dunce face gives me a look. Fuck you.

"What are they saying about Kiri?" I ask, the mood shifts drastically.

"He and Todoroki, haven't woken up yet, there was a note, hard to read but it said 'this is what happens when you go off-script'" that. Little. Brat.

"Ok theres where i draw the fucking line I'm gonna go see Kiri, get out so I can get dressed"

"You can't see him, or todoroki we're not allowed to"

"Fuck the rules, fuck you guys I need to see him!"

"No!" Tape arms yells.

"We all want to see them, but you guys didn't see it, not only do they need time for their bodies to heal but their minds are all messed up, it's what's best for kiri if we don't go see him right now" he's right, I don't want him to be right but he is.

"Hey Denki!" Pink cheeks says from the doorway.

"Shinso just got here" this perks Pikachu right up.

"Sorry bro's but I'm gonna go see him, talk to you later" he gets up and walks out.

"DOCTOR ********** TO ROOM 303!" A voice says over the PA system.

"That's todoroki's room, he must've woken up that doctor is the therapist they had talk to all of us" fucking hell

"Let's go see him!!" Denki cheers. I don't think they're gonna let us but whatever I don't care anymore.
——————————-
Angry boom boom boi is sad nowww-Liz

Shut the fuck up go back to sleep you sound like shit-Alec

Leave me alone-LiZ

I WAS TRYING TO-Alec

Word count 1152
-the authors