NIGHT FALLS

Ooooooof
———————

Midoriya's pov

We check out of the hotel while the others act like I didn't hear everything they were just fighting about. But there is no way in hell I'm going through any of that again. Hell. No.

We walked through the woods where the map said there was a bus stop. The map is outdated. We're lost. And so very fucked.

"Well well well" a voice says behind us.

"Looks like we found some lost kids" we turn around and see two men in their late 30s staring back at us. No physical quirks.

"8/10 4/10 9/10 7/10 6/10 5/10" the fuck do those numbers mean!

"Can we keep them sport!" The small one asks excitedly.

"The boss doesn't like muscle on his boys dumb ass" the taller one says while hitting the smaller one. So glad I'm wearing baggy clothes. In the pictures I've seen of myself I'm pretty built but now I'm...not.

"What the hell do you guys want!" Kacchan says while the others also get ready for a fight. Imma just stay back here where it's safe.

"Be quite 4/10 just because the boss doesn't like guys like you doesn't mean there aren't a ton of other people willing to pay good money for you" did they fucking rate us?! these guys are sick.

"Bakugou what are they saying!" Todoroki asks.

"Ohh, you guys are Japanese, even better"

"Hey sport!" The smaller one says.

"What do you want idiot"

"9/10 is pretty, he has nice green hair and freckles, boss would like him right?" WHAT IS MY FUCKING LUCK

"We could bring him in for the boss to look at if boss don't like him you can have him"

"Can you extras shut up so we can fucking fight!" Kacchan yells while attacking them.

"That's rude 4/10 you shouldn't interrupt people when they're talking!"

"You want to sell us!"

"You make it sound so bad~"

"Midoriya you gotta translate what's going on!!" Todoroki asks while Demi and Sero attack with bakugou. Kirishima stays back with us.

"Basically, they want to kidnap us so we can be sold to their boss they're being really sexual about it so if they get us it's not gonna be good" I say while dodging a falling branch.

"Sport can I go get the pretty 9/10 one!!" Ewwww

"Yeah I'll get the 7/10 I want him for myself kids with electric quirks are always fun"

"Todoroki, they're going after me and denki!" I say while dodging the smaller guy's pounce.

"DENKI DID YOU HEAR THAT?" Todoroki yells while punching the smaller guy in the gut.

"Yeah I'll be careful!"

"STOP TALKING AND FIGHT"

"So you have red and white hair?" The one fighting Todoroki and kirishima  asks in perfect Japanese.

"Yeah what's it to you?" Todoroki asks while firing an ice blast at him.

"Boss doesn't like multi-colored kids but sport does!" He says excitedly.

"I'll get you for sport!!" 

"Hell no!" Kirishima says while punching the guy.

"You don't get a say in the matter 5/10"