DENKI CALM DOWN

Chapters are gonna be really long from here on out by the way
——————————
Bakugou's pov we

I open my eyes and see the ceiling of my dorm. Was it a dream? Is deku really gone? It had to be, that can't be real. Someone is holding my hand. I turn my head and see Kiri. He's surrounded by sleeping members of my squad.

Deku would be here, so it is real. He's gone, he doesn't remember me, or icy hot, or wanting to be a hero.  Oh my god, he's gone. My best friend. Whenever I look back on my childhood he's there even if I was being a dick he still stayed. He was like a brother to me and all I've ever done is pushed him away and gotten him hurt.

"Katsuki" Kiri is talking in his sleep again.

"Please don't blow up Midoriya, he's your friend not target practice" ...fight me. I shake him lightly. His big beautiful eyes flutter open. I love watching him wake up.

"Kiri, what day is it"

"It's three days after everything went down" he says groggily. Three days?!

"You passed out and we brought you back here" Kiri still sounds half asleep.  

"Go back to sleep you need rest you were really sad, I hate seeing you sad"

"I know baby, you need rest too, come here" I move over so he can crawl into bed with me.

"Mhm thanks" he wraps his arms around me and nuzzles his head into my neck. 

"Hey Kiri...?" I ask. He hums in response.

"Do I...scare you?"

"Yeah" Damnit.

"Oh"

"Because you're not afraid to get hurt and I can't save you every time, I'm scared that you'll leave"

"I promise I'll never leave you Eijiro"

"There you go again" he chuckles.

"You only use my name when you're sad"

"That's not true"

"Yeah just now, then back in the theater" damn

"Sorry, do you want me to call you eijiro from now on?" I ask. He smiles against my neck.

"No, because if you do then I wouldn't have anything to tease you about"

"You adorable little shit-" he giggles.

"Aww you love me"

"Damn right I do"

A loud scream echoes throughout the school's PA system. Kiri shoots up.

"That sounds like Midoriya!" Shit shit shit shit

"ALL STUDENTS AND STAFF TO TRAINING GROUND BETA " that's the villain Shigaraki!

"We gotta go, wake up guys" I yell. The squad jumps up and starts to run around frantically out the door.

"Let's go" Kirishima says as he runs out of the room.

"Kiri wait up!" I try to stand but stumble and fall.

"No, no way you're staying here you can barely walk you're not fighting"

"Fuck you, help me up I'll blow shit up on the way I need to see deku" I yell.

"Fine, on one condition, if it comes down between you and anyone else you save yourself" yeah right..

"Fine" he helped me up and we walked out the door.

"STUDENTS THE PLACE IS CRAWLING WITH VILLAINS STAY IN YOUR DORM ROOMS!" Present mic is here. Good the pros are on scene but this is a hero school, they really expect us not to do anything. Idiots.