Chapter 21 - Derek

“What are you doing there naked?” I leaned on the threshold to watch her admiring herself.

“I am looking fat,” she sighed. I stepped towards her and wrapped my arms around her.

“You are not fat, Emma. You are pregnant and you look beautiful.” I whispered in her ears and ran my nose against her neck, she tilted her head giving me the better access. Her breath came out heavy and she leaned into me.

“I will be a size of whale within months.” She sighed.

“You will still be the most beautiful girl for me.” I kissed her neck and cupped her breasts, they had gone bigger and that turned me on even more. “And I am loving your breasts and hips even more.” I said huskily. I placed my hand on her stomach and caressed it.

She intertwined our fingers and trailed it down on her clit. She rubbed our fingers on her clit and slid each of our single finger inside her.

“Derek,” she panted. I saw our body engulfed by each other in the mirror and that’s the best thing I had ever seen in my whole life.

“Emma, open your eyes. I want you to watch us in that mirror.” She opened her eyes and pushed us deep inside her and started to plunged in and out frantically.

She panted heavily clenching our finger. I knew she was close, I opened my towel and replaced our finger with my dick.

“Oh, Derek,” She gasped and raised her arm to my neck pulling me down to kiss her.

I placed my hand under her breasts and the other on her clit.

“I am coming, Emma,” I said, my breath shaky. “I know you are close. Come with me.” I buried deep inside her and hit her spot that’s her undoing.

“Yes, right there,” I cupped her breast, she pushed her hips to take her deeper.

“Oh god, Derek,” her body vibrated beside me. She cried out and came hard. I thrust twice more then came inside her, screaming her name.

“I love you, Emma,” I said turning her around to hug her.

I pulled away to kiss her and knelt down to kiss my baby.

“Good morning, my baby. Daddy loves you too.” I kissed on her stomach and connected with my baby.

I had read that it’s important to make a connection with them so that they’d recognize our voice once they were born.

“We have to get ready or we’ll be late.” She said running her hand in my hair. I got up and kissed her head.

She pulled away and got dressed,  which was tight around her breasts. “I need to buy new clothes. Nothing fits me.” She pouted. I chuckled and pulled her to me.

“We will buy it today after the appointment.” I kissed her smoothly  and went to get dressed myself.

We were going to the hospital for her check up with Dr. Quinn. We weren’t able to visit these past months and it was basically my fault.

I sighed.

“Are you ok?” She asked as I pulled out the car to the road.

“I am fine.” I assured her and turned ahead.

I was a bastard for ignoring her. I didn’t know what got into me. I was scared to lose her and my baby but I hurt her in the process and because of my fucking attribute I would’ve lost her if she hadn’t confronted me.

I was thankful that she took me back. I didn’t know what I would do without her. I can’t imagine my life without her in it and she gave me the gift I didn’t even know I wanted. Our baby.