Style - Issues

The only thing I can seem to write these two in a relationship for is when they're comfort for each other

I should stop writing with only Craig and Stan ngl

Tw: fighting, cussing, 'self' harm
--

" How about you just fuck off, Marsh? " Token replied, trying to remain calm while anger was boiling up in the ravenette, getting held back by Kenny. " I'm not gonna fuck off, Black. You should. " Stan spat back, trying to pull himself out of the tallers grip.

" Kenny, let FUCKING go of me!  " Stan exclaimed, as kenny let out a loud: "nuh-uh!"... Wasn't quite the right idea.. Stan ended up pulling free from Kenny's grip, and landing a blow in his face, kicking him back and onto the ground as he walked closer to Token, looking up at him.

Eyes glossed over with all but kindness. Uncertain rage was all Token could find, and he frowned, opening his mouth to say something before a blow landed on his jaw.. Stan had some mass but it wasn't muscle. He was small for his age, 5'1, 156 cm, and still growing.. So he didn't have muscle.

But Token would be lying if he said it didn't hurt, and he punched back in reflex, wanting to retreat, but the punch had caused Stan to also hit back again.

" Stay the fuck away from him! " Was a very clear sound, that had come from Clyde as he pulled Stan off of Token, dragging him away and holding the boy who was trying to get away from the tallers grip so desperately in a sort of hug, Stan yelling all sorts of things to Token, who mouthed a thanks to Clyde who smiled back.

" Someone, go get this dude's lanky ass fuck boyfriend! " Clyde exclaimed, and at the mention of Kyle: embarrassment washed over him, as one of the people around them, to no surprise Craig, was the one to run off and find Kyle.

" I'm going to fucking kill both of you! " Stan yelled, his rage still keeping control of him as tears were starting to fall, still tightly in Clyde's grip, which Kenny took over again once he got back on his feet and made sure his nose was okay.

" Stan, no you're not. Go see a therapist. You've got issues. " Token said, walking off.
" And you've got recently divorced fucking parents!" Stan snapped back, getting a knee in his back from Kenny to make him shut up, making Stan once again only want to get out and physical. " Just keep on walking Token and Clyde! I got it! " Kenny replied.

" You're out of fucking control, Stan. You need to calm down or I'll make sure you rest up. I care a lot about you, but calm the fuck down... " Kenny said, as Stan spat back something in another language, a few tears already dropped from his face.. No conflict here as he broke down now. Only people walking off, and Stan hugging Kenny tightly, before he began to use his stomach as a punching bag, aggressively giving hard stomps to it, before his name was called out by a higher pitch of voice. " Stan? "

Stan's punching stopped, as he looked like a deer in headlights before running off, eventually past Token and Clyde, outside and sitting near the entrance of the school, but out of sight. Kyle following.

" I don't understand those two.. I just didn't want Token to get beat up. " Craig shrugged, looking at Kenny. " Would really be a shame, huh."
" Definitely would." he grinned, " Wanna get coffee, hot sir? " Craig asked, looking at Kenny who grinned.
" I'd love that, pretty lady.  "
" know your limits, McCormick. "
Tiny as fuck crenny plot.

" Stan! " Kyle called out, as he went to the spot. And surely found him, curled up and crying.

" Stan, babe, dude, tell me... " Kyle said softly, grabbing hold of Stan's hand gently.. Seeing faint red under the skin. " Did you hit the wall again? "

" Shelly was bullying me again... P-physically... 18 year old prick.. " Stan muttered. " I hit her a few times. And the wall.. Maybe pulled out some of her hair... Long story short I'm grounded and probably to get detention or suspended for a while because of the fact that everything is too fucking much. " Stan said, a humorless, breathless laugh leaving him as he rubbed his eye softly, looking down to the ground. " I'm such a fucking mess... "

" You are a mess. You really are. " Kyle replied, making Stan frown. " But, you're my mess ever since diapers, and I've always dealt with it. And you've dealt with my shit and anger issues and whatnot.." he shrugged. " We're here for each other, Stan. "

Soft sobs left Stan, groaning as he moved up a little, dropping himself around Kyle's neck in a tight hug, comfortably holding each other as Stan sobbed.

" don't leave me alone.. Ever... Please-- I don't want to get onto doing stupid shit... "
" I won't... Even if we break apart I'll make sure you won't be alone. "
" Thank you, Ky,, "

--

Wooooooooo
Yay

844 words

Idk abt an ending I rly only know how to write these two when there's some shit going on so wee woo yay