Chapter 8 - You're Welcome

"So this is the academy?" I gasped as I stare at the huge building from the window of the carriage. "It's almost as big as the Emerald Palace."

Ijekiel, who is sitting across me chuckled. "Yeah, I was also shocked at first."

"Will you also give me a small tour of the school?" I asked, curious and excited as I turned to face him.

"If you want to," Ijekiel shrugged. He moved his head to the window to where the coachman is and told him to drive to the academy.

"Yay!" I cheered, clapping my hands in excitement. "I can't wait to see your school Ijekiel!"

"I'm sure that you're gonna like it there."

I nodded in agreement then turned back to the window and watched our carriage approaching the academy. "By the way, I also wanted to meet Kiel's friends here."

"You can meet them if you want. Though I don't know if they're in the academy," Ijekiel said.

"Is that so. I hope that I can meet them."

Not long after, we finally arrived in the academy. Ijekiel gave me a necklace to hide my identity and also a box.

"What's this?" I asked, confused.

"Our uniform, so that you can feel the life of a student," Ijekiel said, as he put on his necklace. "You can change there." He pointed to a changing room for the girls. "I'll be waiting here."

"Okay!" I nodded, excited to open the box to see their uniform. I ran towards the changing room and gasped as I see what's inside.

Is this even a changing room?!!

The room is almost the size of a ball room. The stalls has it's own locker, a rack for clothes and a huge mirror. And it has a huge chandelier at the middle of the ceiling! What kind of changing room is this.

I shook my head to stop myself from gaping at the room and went in a stall to change my clothes. I put down the box on a table which is right beside the rack and opened it.

My eyes widened in surprise as I saw the uniform. It was a white long sleeved shirt with a gold and blue blazer and a red tie. For the bottom, it was a blue ruffly skirt that comes down to my knees with a white peticoat. It also came up with a blue bonnet for the head. It looks to cute!!

I lastly put on my socks and shoes and I'm good to go! I turned around to see myself in the mirror to see if it looks good on me and to my surprise, it did suit me! If I were a student in this school, I might be the popular girl.

I'm just kidding, hehe.

I put my clothes in the box and walked out of the room to go back to Ijekiel. I ran towards him excitedly and tapped his shoulder.

He turned around and his eyes widened as he saw me. "Woah.."

"Do I look good?" I asked, giving myself a twirl.

"Y-You look great!" Ijekiel stuttered, coughing as he avoided eye contact.

"Thanks!" I blushed, smiling. "Shall we go inside! And also, the changing room is so huge!!"