1

I've been so emotionally unstable since the online concert. I fell in love with all 8 of them all over again. ♥︎

Jeongin happily walked inside the apartment taking off his coat and shoes smiling seeing the pair of black doc martens already there.

"Channie! Channie!" Jeongin loudly called out for the older even though he already knows where he was but he couldn't contain his excitement.

Chan sat up on the couch stretching his arms as he watched the younger walk in with a big smile. "Channie! Guess what!?" Jeongin asked as he ran up to Chan making them both fall back onto the soft couch. Chans eyes widen noticing the excitement.

"What?"

"Guess!" Jeongin said instantly frowning at the lack of enthusiasum from Chan. "Changbin is finally going to let you leave?" Chan asked titling his head unsure.

"No silly! That's not happening soon. You're such a bad guesser! I'll just tell you. Minho and Jisung are going to start trying!"

"Trying what?" Chan asked with furrowed eyebrows looking at Jeongin "Channie get it together! They're going to start trying to have a baby!" Jeongin exclaimed happily to which it confused Chan even more.

Jeongin sighed as he still noticed the older was confused "Channie? Did you get what I said?" He asked tilting his head Chan let out a sigh "I do baby. What I'm not understanding is why you're this excited?"

Jeongin instantly stopped smiling as he looked down at their interlocked hands "I guess I get excited for anything that has to do with babies. It makes me feel one step closer to the day I experience it myself." Chan didn't know what to say and only nodded "That makes sense but I just don't understand how even the announcement that their trying is this exciting?"

Jeongin sighed, he thought that maybe the news would help Chan speak up on the subject they had put off for a year. After the day Changbin and Felix got married the topic of marriage nor children had not come up.

"Let's put it this way everyone around us has or will have children exept for us. Maybe now that Minho and Jisung are trying that gives us a hint to also maybe try? Think about if Channie they'll be close in age and can be best friends!" Jeongin explained his smile just as bright as the moment he walked in.

Chan looked away as he took a deep breath. He knew where Jeongin was going with this and he didn't like it. He has and still tries to ignore the situation as much as possible as it physically and mentally hurts him. His body aches at the thought of having children while his mind hurts knowing his feelings hurt Jeongin, his Innie the most.

"Baby, baby just because Minho and Jisung are having a baby doesn't mean we have to one too. It doesn't work that way." Chan said as he sat up Jeongin still on his lap their fingers interlocked.

Chan noticed how Jeongin instantly deflated his shoulders fell and his smile was gone. A few seconds of silence passed when Jeongin looked up to Chan directly in the eyes with glossy eyes "But Channie, When?" Jeongin asked in a pleading tone.

It was a difficult question that neither of them knew the answer to. Chan pulled Jeongin closer to him into a hug as he tried to think of an answer. It was heartbreaking to hold Jeongin knowing he was the reason why he was upset "I need time baby. Remember what we promised? Time." Chan said quietly making Jeongin nod against his neck.

To say the truth Jeongin didn't like the answer. It felt vague and unsure. He needed a timeframe, a day, a time, anything he could look forward to. Chan just didn't seem to give him any signs of wanting to even talk about it soon. "How much more time?" Jeongin whispered as he tightened his hold closing his eyes hoping to hear what he has longed for.

Chan was frustrated with the situation. He didn't have answers to questions he should and he didn't know when he would have them. To make things worse it was only hurting Jeongin more. "I don't know baby." Chan responded honestly as that was all his heart could say.

Jeongin closed his eyes once again unsatisfied with the answer. He wasn't even mad at Chan he was upset at the answers that held back his dreams. "Channie please-"

The moment Chan heard those words he stood up completely pushing Jeongin off him. He couldn't handle the conversation anymore. There was something that made his heart ache and it felt like he was suffocating.

"I'm going for a walk."

Should I focus in my Minsung or Seungjin story next?

Stay safe please ♥︎