Chapter nine

(^Picture of Maria^)

It´s okay not to be okay. But is it really?

Chapter nine:
Jonas' POV.

"Sshh, Anna. Woah, what's wrong?" I ask her concerned. She called two minutes ago, and first I was happy to talk to her, but then I realized she was crying. And Anna doesn't cry often, so now I'm worried about her.

"E-e-everyt-thing, Jonas. E-everything is wrong," she says, her voice cracking at the end.

"Anna, it'll get better. You'll see."

"You don't understand...I miss you so terribly. You're my best friend, you own a little piece of my heart. And now that you aren't by my side, I feel so lonley. You hugged me when I felt sad, you made me laugh when I had a bad day, you were my family when my own wasn't there for me... And now there's noone."

Hearing her telling me all these things wasn't easy. I just want to take my best friend in my arms and make her feel better, but she's in Cleveland, not next street anymore.

The worst thing is, I don't know what to say to her. I'm not good with words, am not that creative, so I try it with an insider joke: "Why do we fall Bruce?"

I can hear her smiling as she answers: "So we can learn to pick ourselves up again. I know, I know. God, I love Batman Begins."

I would say this went pretty well.

"I have to end the call now through, I told my teacher I would go use the bathroom, god knows what she thinks I'm doing right now."

"Eeew, Jonas. Good bye then."

"Have a good day?" I ask unsure, and she laughs in response.

The phone call ends and I make my way back to my classroom, hoping I was able to help Anna.

Anna's POV.

I hang up and sink to the ground. I don't want to go back to class, this is embarassing, running out of the room like a three year old child.

But since I don't have a choice, I slowly stand back up and nearly get a heart attack when suddenly someone speaks.

"Your confession was beautiful," a girl says.

I look around in the big bathroom and find two feet standing in a stall. The door opens and a girl with brown long hair steps out.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have eavesdroped, but I didn't want to interrupt something."

"Well, it's a little bit creepy, but I think I'll get over it. I'm Anna, and you probably think I'm a loser now."

"No! Of course not. I'm Maria by the way, and I once felt just like you, trust me." Maria says. I take a closer look at her as we leave the bathroom together: She wears a beautiful dress with a flower design, combined with black boots and a jeans jacket. Her brown hair falls in waves over her shoulders, and she seems to be a weird but nice person.

Maybe things will reall get better now. Here are enough weird people, who are just like me.

******************
Thanks for reading
Comment/Vote? :)