Chapter fifteen

Chapter fifteen:
Zach's POV:

"Fuck!" I shout loud and kick the trashcan of some old women. I know her, can't say she doesn't deserve it.

I've walked the hole way home, thinking about what I did and all this shit. The only thing that could calm me down again now is-

"Zaaach!" Arden calls out in her soft girly voice. She runs to me and hugs my leg tightly.

"Hey princess," I say and lift her up my shoulder, which causes her to giggle.

"Where were you?" she asks suspiciously. Yeah, my little sister always wants to know everything. How my day's been, what school's like, how my hair feels, if ponys like it when you sing for them... I'm sure she got thousands of questions in her little head.

"Somewhere," I say to annoy her.

"And where?"

"Don't know."

"But... Zach! Tell me!" she looks irritated.

"No way!" I claim and tickle her. Her beautiful laugher fills our street, making me smile. The sun slowly goes down and I decide it's time to go inside.

"Wanna fly home?" I ask, even though I already know the answer.

"Yes, yes, yees!"

So I carry her home, while she spreads her arms like a plane.

"Time to go to bed." I state.

We go upstairs and she changes into her unicorn-pyjamas while I take out her clothes for tomorrow. She then crawls in her bed and hugs her teddy lovingly.

"Goodnight Jerry," she says and yawns.

"And goodnight Zachy," she whispers and closes her eyes.

"Goodnight sunshine."

I kiss her forehead and close the door silently.

"There you are," someone says. Time to deal with my other problems...