Fetish For Love- 25

Josephine POV
"Jo I'm so sorry" he grabs my hand. "I'll see you around." I shake my head walking away. As I'm walking away from his house I could hear loud bangs coming from his house as if things are being broken or knocked down.

When I arrive home it's already dark. I sigh, I hate winter it gets dark too fast. "Tomorrow in the morning we'll be taking all the furniture to the new house." My mom says from the living room.

"Okay well ima keep packing." I walk to my room and open the closet taking out one of Hero's hoodies out. I take my shirt and bra off and throw on the hoodie. After packing more of my things for three hours I get a call. I roll my eyes "what is it now" I get off my knees and walk to my phone. "Hello" I put my phone against my ear. "Fuck" I hear someone, my eyebrows furrowed. "Hell who's this"

I hear another moan, "I'm coming Hero" a girl moans.I quickly hang up and throw the phone on my bed. "I haven't seen you hang out a lot with your friends" My mom says standing from my door.

"I don't have any friends they all disappear as you grow." I force a smile on my face. "At least you have Hero. By the way lets go to his house right now I need to talk to him about us moving out of town."

"I already told him about it" I lie, "yeah but I want to tell him myself you know what adults do, so put your bra on and lets he's already seen them but still just put your bra on I can see them through hid hoodie." My jaw drops.

"Mom i was just there at his house tho."

"Lets go now Josephine". I sigh, lord will this be embarrassing if he's with a girl.

~~~~

My mom knocks on his door. Sebastian stares at me for a minute but quickly looks away when I stare at him back. Don't know why we had to bring Sebastian with us he doesn't need to know any of my business.

My heart is pounding rapidly as we wait for Hero to open. I jump when the door opens. "Oh Ana" Hero's eyes widened. "Can we come in ?" He clears his throat. "Yeah of course." I look straight ahead as I walk past him. "So Jo told you already of us moving out of town."

I give him that stare for him to fucking nod his head. "Uhh yeahh she did. She didn't tell me when tho" he replies sitting across from me. "She didn't ?" My mom glares at me. "We move in by this Friday or Saturday. She said you both agreed for her to move with us out of town right ?"

"Uhhh no actually I didn't agree we're still discussing about it right Josephine"

"That's not what Jo told me. But you know what jo is staying here today and tomorrow you'll let me know  tomorrow ya final answer." I silently sit down looking at my mom as her and Sebastian walk out the house. Well she's mad at me for sure...

"You didn't tell you were moving out of town." Hero immediately says as they leave.

"Well it's none of your business."

"It is when you're carrying my baby." He steps closer to me. "I got a call from the doctor that I'm not allowed to go to the appointment mind telling me kind of bullshit is that."

"Why are you complaining you said you didn't want to be part of the baby's life." I scoff. "I was saying dumb shit cus I was mad."

"Alright whatever I'll tell the doctors to change it." I roll my eyes. "Why are you wearing my hoodie ?"

"Oh" I look down at the hoodie embarrassed. "I need to buy more hoodies. Here you can have it back" I slightly lift the hoodie but quickly stop when I remember I have no shirt or bra under this.

"What's wrong ?"

"Nothing I'm just tired, ima head back home." I get on my feet and walk to the front door. He grabs my hand and turns me around. "Jo"

"What ?" I yank my hand away. He sighs, "I miss you"

"Fucking different girls everyday isn't missing me." I'm cut off guard when he wraps his arms around me and snuggles on the crook of my neck and picks me up. "Hero put my down what the fuck are you doing"

"I'm not sitting down on that bed of yours hella bitches have been on it."

"I changed the sheets." He mumbles against my neck. Why is he breathing so hard ?

"Hug me back please" he begs, I caused this. I hurt him. I did this. "Jo why would you cheat on me ?"

"I wasn't thinking straight. When I saw Denise talking to you I just thought the worst things."

"Are you angry ? Tell my how you're feeling you're confusing me right now."

"Not angry, hurt. I've missed you so much Jo, your scent your hugs everything I want you back." He begs.

"After I just cheated on you ?" I ask chocked. He nods, "yeah I know I'm stupid for that but I miss you so much. I'm so attached to you I can't-" I cut him off by kissing him. He sighs into the kiss like if he's been waiting for this. "I'm sorry Hero. I'm so sorry."

"Jo" lord he sounds so hurt. "My mom isn't allowing me to see Lisbeth. Jo I don't know what to do I have no one."

"Why ?" I ask wrapping my arms around him and hug him.

"Because everyone in this world seems to hate me."

Author Note
200 votes for double chapter.  Comment how you feel about this chapter please !! Sorry if theirs any typos & don't forgot to follow me to get the notifications of the sneak peaks for the next chapters.