Fetish For Love- 4

Josephine POV
Felix's house is full of people. Loud music is being blasted. I'm outside the backyard sitting down on a chair. We're having a small bonfire outside to keep us warm. Hero is sitting down next to me. My head is resting on his shoulder, his arm is wrapped around my waist. His finger slightly rubs the side of my boob for the third time now. My nipples are incredibly hard. My heat is throbbing. I can already feel the wet puddle between my legs. I close my legs tightly to get some release. I let out a sigh rubbing my legs together.

"Yeo Jo are there any extra chairs ?" Alex screams. I shake my head no. "Stand up" Hero says. I look at him confused "Just do it" I roll my eyes standing up. "Yeo Alex you can use Jo's chair" Hero smirks pulling me to his lap. He places his hand on my thigh running it up and down. "I can feel how wet you are" he whispers. He takes off his black hoodie putting it over me almost covering my whole body. It hides the top of my body all the way up to my mid thighs.

"May I ?" he whispers slowly sliding his hand under my shirt. I nod gripping his shirt. He cups my breast through my bra. He moves his hand under my bra flicking my nipple with his finger. I let out a small moan. "We should go somewhere else" I whisper looking at the people around us. "No we're gonna stay here" with his other free hand he slides it down in between my legs rubbing me through my legging. "Fuck, you're really wet" he groans.

I press my lips against his neck to stifle my moans. "Hero not here, please" I grip his shirt harder. "Shhh be a good girl" my jaw drops once his thumb begins to rub my clit. "Shit" I curse under my breath. "These leggings show your perfect ass so dam well" he presses his finger against my clit adding more pleasure. "No one should ever see this ass but me"'I let out a small moan when he slips a finger inside me. "Look at me" he demands thrusting his finger in and out.

"Yeo to the couple over there do you guys want a beer?" Felix screams. "Shit, I guess you won't be able to cum" I whimper when Hero pulls his finger out "Open" I open my mouth twirling my tongue around his long finger. I suck the tip of it licking my juices off his finger. I quickly get off Hero's lap walking to Felix. "Thank you. And stop calling us a couple we're not dating" I snatch the beer off his hand. He rolls his eyes "Then what are you guys ? Fuck buddies"

"No we're just friends" I grab another beer for Hero but when I turn around Hero is walking back inside the house with another girl. I frown turning back to Felix. "Sad faces don't suit you" he says pulling me to his lap. "Why would I be sad ?" I rest my head on his shoulder. "Jo I'm sorry about earlier I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. I know I said wouldn't kiss you"

"It's fine, Felix" I smile cuddling on his chest. Sometimes all I need is someone to talk to. To cuddle with. Just friends. And Felix is definitely the right guy for that.

"Lets just be friends. No sex no kissing or anything" I nod agreeing with him. "What about ? Do you like any girl ?"

"I do, but she likes someone else" I can hear the sadness through his voice. I sit up looking at his face "If you're going to ask who I'm not going to tell you" He lets out a small laugh.

"I don't get you guys. You like someone but yet you're messing around with other girls "

"That's because i don't think the girl likes me, and i don't want to look stupid so I just fuck other girls" he shrugs. "I think Hero likes you, he's probably doing the same shit I'm doing. I mean it's pretty obvious he likes you"

"What do you mean ?" I whisper. "Lets go to my room I don't want people hearing this" he grabs my hand leading me inside his house. As we're walking upstairs Hero comes out the bathroom. "Where are you going ?" He grabs me by my arm. "To Felix's room" I give him a small smile. "Yeo Hero can you take her to my room I need to go buy more beer" Felix says.

"Sure" Hero grabs me by the arm taking me to Felix's room. "So you and Felix are a thing ?" He says as we walk inside the room. He closes the door walking to the bed. "Nahh we're just friends" I lay down on my stomach facing him.

"You two seem pretty close just to be friends" he says clenching his jaw. "I mean yeah we kiss and all that shit but it's nothing serious" I shrug.

"You don't do dating ?" Hero says grabbing a strand of my hair twirling it around his finger. "No" I whisper. "Why ?" He says.

"You ask too much questions" I let out a small laugh. "I'm just trying to get to know you more" He shrugs.

"Shouldn't you be fucking that girl you left with a few minutes ago ?" I push his hand away. "Nahh she just needed something." I stay silent looking around Felix's room. "Come here" he says patting his lap. "I'm not going to sit on your lap" I roll my eyes.

"Just come" he grabs my hand dragging me to his lap. "Let me take you out tomorrow" he says rubbing my thigh. "Just as friends though, okay ?" I don't even know why I'm agreeing to this. "Yeah... just as friends" he smirks.

I can hear the music from up here. I begin to move my hips following the beat. "Josephine" he groans gripping my hips stopping my movements. I lean in by his ear moving my hips against his hard cock. "Do I turn you on ?" I whisper licking his earlobe. I grab his right hand that's on his hip bringing it under my shirt. "Feel them Hero" I whisper grinding my hips harder. "Take your shirt off" he demands. I quickly grab my shirt lifting it up. I bring my hands to my back about to unclip my bra but he stops me.

"I'll do it" he brings his hands behind me unclipping my bra. He slips my left boob in his mouth sucking my nipple. I moan gripping his shoulders. With his left hand he begins to message my left boob. His tongue twirls around my nipple nibbling on it. His tongue is warm and soft sending tingles down my body. "Hero" I moan grinding my pussy against his crotch. "Lets go to my house" I whisper sliding my hands under shirt digging my nails on his well built chest. He quickly takes me off his lap handing me my shirt and bra.

~~~~

The drive way is empty so that means my mom isn't home. Hero picks me up as soon as I open the door to my house. I wrap my legs around his waist. "Where's your room ?"

"The last room to the left" I mumble against his lips. He closes the door with his foot walking to my bed. "Undress yourself" he says throwing me on the bed. While I undress myself he does the same. "I want your hands on the headboard with your knees on the bed" he demands. I do as he tells me. I arch my back when I feel the tip of his cock teasing my hole. He slides the tip of it and then sliding back out. I whimper gripping the the headboard. "You're so wet just like I knew you were going to be"

"Hero just fuck me" I push my ass back needing his cock inside me. He slaps my ass making my pussy clench. He slaps my ass one more time before slamming his cock inside me.

My jaw drops at how big and thick his cock is. His movements are rough and fast. He grips my hair pulling it. "Fuck, Hero" I moan gripping the headboard. The sound of his balls smashing against my skin fills the room. With his right hand he grips my shoulder keeping me still. "You love the way I can make you feel ?" He grips my shoulder tighter slamming his cock in and out rapidly going deeper in each thrust. "Answer me" he growls.

"Yes" I moan pushing my ass back again his dick making me fell every inch of his cock. My knees are getting weaker by the second I don't if I can be in this position any longer. He pulls his cock out slamming it back in. His thrust are so rough i can't even let a moan out. In one quick motion he grabs my wrist pulling them behind me, pulling onto him, my back touching his torso. His fucked me harder in this position. He brought a hand around me wrapping it around my throat. My eyes rolled to back of my head as he rammed his cock in and out of me.

"You like the way I fuck you" he began to whisper dirty things to me. He had such a dirty tongue it turned me on so much. His imagination was even dirtier, things I didn't ever know existed. He let out a deep moan as I felt his cock twitch inside me. "So fucking tight" he nibbled on my neck. "That's right baby cum for me" he moaned, and I did reaching my highs I never knew I could.

Author Note
Please go vote on the last two chapters get them to 100 votes I would really appreciate it. And warning ⚠️: this book will contain sex so read at your own risk !
Rate this book 1-10 ?