𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Thalia sat frozen as she read both papers over and over again. Trying to see if she possibly missed something. No, nothing was missed, she didn't know what to think, how to react. She knew a few things now. Thalia had had a twin brother and the woman downstairs wasn't her real mother, not only that, but her father had lied to her about everything in her life. When she came back to it, Thalia was angry, more than angry. How could they keep this from her for her whole life!? How could her father do that to her? She would expect Janie, but not her father, her best friend, her lifeline.

He had lied to her! Keep an entire life that she could have known was hidden, her own brother was hidden from her, her own mother- no, her real mother. It was all sealed away in an envelope to never be spoken of again. Her blood began to boil and she was beyond angry and upset. She folded the papers back in the envelope and slipped them into her back pocket. Thalia wouldn't normally cause a scene with guests over but she was far too angry to care about that at the moment. The girl stomped out of the office and marched down the stairs to find her moth- Janie, sitting at the kitchen island talking to the Cullens.

"Thalia, is everything alright?" Janie questioned her daughter who was standing by the fridge. The woman was confused by her daughter's anger and the literal steam that came from her ears.

Thalia tried her best to remain as calm as possible but she let her emotions get the best of her. "I need to speak to you for a moment." she gritted her teeth to hold her back from screaming.

"Excuse me one minute," Janie looked back at the Cullens before exiting the room with her daughter. The whole time, Edward's gaze never left Thalia and the girl was confused by this. Was he trying to read her mind? Thalia dragged her mother to the sitting room of the house. Janie shut the double doors behind her to try and block out the noise of what was about to go down. "What on earth could you possibly need now? Thal-" her mother's question was cut off by Thalia throwing the envelope at her face. She caught it in her hands and started to open it. "What on earth is-"

"So you guys thought that you just weren't gonna tell me? You didn't think that I'd find out on my own?" Thalia began to ramble as Janie came to realize what the papers that she was holding were, she looked at the teenage girl in shock.

"Thalia Call, what on earth were you doing in that room?!" she hissed and Thalia looked as if she was about to pull her hair out. Did she not just read the papers?

"Oh my gosh, you don't see it do you?" Thalia began to pace the room in a failed attempt to calm herself. "You think I'm crazy? That I've gone completely mad."

"Thalia listen-"

"How long were you going to keep this from me!?" She felt a tear begin to welt in her eye.

"Thalia Call, you lower your voice this instant!" Janie gritted her teeth and grabbed Thalia's wrist but immediately pulled away at her body temperature, which had skyrocketed to flames.

"How long?" She glared at the now seemingly terrified woman. She had never seen her daughter this angry before. "How long Janie!" She was taken aback by Thalia's use of her full name, and the young girl demanded answers.

"Your father and I were meant to tell you," she spoke, "I told him not to because I knew you'd react this way." She rolled her eyes.

"What- how the hell am I supposed to react?!" Thalia began to raise her voice again. "Just like- like it's no big deal? Hey Thalia how was today?" she mimicked, "oh, and by the way, your whole life is a lie, the woman dad married isn't your mother. Oh, and you have a twin brother that you've never met before!" she was shouting at this point. She knew the Cullens could hear her quite frankly, she didn't care, it didn't matter anyway.

"I don't know what has gotten into you but you need to knock it off this instant!" Janie spoke this out of pure fear, both for and of her daughter. She could have sworn that she heard the girl growl.

Thalia stood and faced Janie. "Ugh, you're so just- UGH!" She flipped the side table and marched past the women and towards the door. When she grabbed the knob to swing it open, she mistakenly ripped the door straight off the hinges out of pure rage. She looked back at Janie who stood terrified. Thalia's breathing quickened as she turned to face the Cullens, who were standing at the edge of the hall. They had heard and seen everything. Shooting them a harsh glare, she marched towards the main door. She couldn't phase yet, not here, there was too much witness. Without flipping the lock, Thalia yanked the front door wide open, allowing the night to creep into the house. She ran out and turned for the woods, she couldn't bear to look back. That home wasn't even her home.

It didn't take long for her to shift into her wolf form and she was thankful that she managed to disappear into the woods before that happened. She didn't know where she was going and quite frankly she didn't care. All that mattered now, was getting away from here.

Thalia spent the cold night in her wolf form. She couldn't bring herself to shift back into a human, she was too angry too. She tried her best but got little sleep that night. Instead, she wanders throughout the woods for hours on end. She would occasionally look up at the sky and observe the moon that would indicate the time. Thalia managed to cross a stream by some cliff, if she had to guess, she was on the Quileute Rez. at this point.