After the Court Marshel

I am changing the story line a bit. It's starts after the first hearing of Capt. Rajveer.

So during the court marshal of Rajveer the reporting officer of Col. Shakti Chandra, Col. Trishanku Rawant came in support of Rajveer. He was not able to come to his support initially as he was accumulating evidence in support of him.

He even talked to Capt. Abhimanyu and presented him his evidences. So now he is also convinced about his innocence. With the combined efforts of Col. Trishanku and Capt. Abhimanyu, Rajveer was proven innocent.

Although it was a tough and dirty case. His and Naina's relationship is used by Capt. Salve but Col. Trishanku was able to prove by circumstantial evidences that he is falsely accused and his personal life is irrelevant of this case.

Finally Rajveer got his honour back and his friend back as Capt. Abhimanyu. But the way his character assassination is done he is somehow broken inside.

After the final hearing Naina and her friends are standing outside the courtroom to meet him but he left without saying anything to anyone with Col. Trishanku.

In a desolated meeting room outside KMA

Col. Trishanku: Rajveer, you know your life is in danger. You need to leave Ambala as soon as possible. I have already worked out your next posting details. You cannot stay here. I know there is something fishy going on in KMA and now I believe Naveen was a victim too.

Rajveer: Sir, but I am so close to uncover the actual culprit. Let me stay here. They have tarnished my image and try to take away my career, it simply means that there is something big going on.

Col. Trishanku: that is now obvious to everyone and that's why your life is even more in danger now. Captain it's a war and we need to win this war. And war is not always fought in battle ground, being in intelligence I am sure you know of it.

Rajveer: Yes sir. I know.
( his mind is on Naina and he knows that now he can't protect her. After Capt. Salve's proclamation that he loves her and that why he killed Col. Shakti, he know that nothing ever will be same for them. )

Col. Trishanku: we need to fake your death. And you need to go undercover for some time. I am not thinking of removing you from this case but I need you to investigate it from another angle. We are dealing with a enemy who is strong and powerful. We need a team. But for now you need to disappear.

Rajveer: ok sir. Can I go back KMA once?

Col. Trishanku: yes Capt. You need to fake a good bye. Tell everyone that you are going for your new posting. You need to sneak out from the academy as we can't afford a genuine attempt or attack on you. I will be sending further instructions to you.

Also Capt. Although I believe in your innocence and value your contributions in the mission but I must emphasise that unnecessary rumours will not help you in this system. What we discussed should remain between you and me only. No one, and I repeat "No one" should know of our plan of action. Play your role convincingly.

Rajveer understood his intent and nodded.

Col. Trishanku: You are dismissed. Please take a public vehicle to go to KMA so that it will be discreet and unpredictable.

Rajveer saluted and leave the room.

( tell me how is it. I am new here and really keen for the reviews)