Is it a good bye again or start over?

Naina felt a light touch on her face and got up in a shock
Rajveer: Relax Nainu. Mai hi hu.
Naina realised he is already dressed up in the uniform. She stretched her arms around his waist and complained with a pout, " why are you going so soon? Don't go please."

Rajveer is felt so much lucky to have this kiddo as his girl friend. He understood that from now on pampering her, will be his no 1 duty after his actual duty.

Rajveer: you are like Chotu baby Nainu
Naina: Han aur chotu baby ko chod kar nai jate. Come na I want to hug you.

How can Rajveer can say no to this sloth bear. He actually slides alongside her in a half lying condition with one arm around her.

Naina: when do you actually need to go

Rajveer : I was planning to leave in another 15 minutes but but I have to leave in next 30 mins.

Naina: ok then I have half n hour. Cuddle with me na.

Naina embraced him tightly. Rajveer hold her tightly too in his arms and try to memorise the feeling and fragrance of her.

Naina: aap fir kab milne aayoge mujhse?

Rajveer: Tumhare weekly off ke din ayunga

Naina got so happy hearing that.

Rajveer: Han aur fir tumko padha bhi dia karunga. We cannot risk anyone else to become best cadet of KMA

Naina: are yar. Mood mat kharab kariye. Har waqt padhai nai karte.

Rajveer: acha??

Naina: Han. Lagta hai apni girl friend ke sath kya karte hai on their dates uske lie aapko training dilaani padegi.

Rajveer: ok madam ji. Aur koi hukum humare lie?

Naina: Rajveeeerrrrrr

Rajveer hugged her more tightly and kissed her on her forehead.

Rajveer: you know , I remember that we decided not to rush for marriage but I can't help imagining living with you. My own personal sloth bear.

Naina made a fake angry face. Rajveer pulled her cheeks and both of them chuckled.

Naina: aap call karenge na mujhe.

Rajveer: Roz karunga. Tumhari aawaz sune bina ab mera din kaise pura hoga Nainu.

Naina blushed on hearing this and hide her face in his chest. Rajveer looked lovingly at her. All of this feels like a dream to him.

Rajveer: Acha Naina, you have to report to academy after 2 hours. Maine Choubey ko bol dia hai vo next 45 mins me tumko pick kar lega and time par academy chod dega

Naina marvelled at his attention to detail. He really thinks of everything when it comes to her.

Naina: ok. Pata I am going to miss you terribly

Rajveer: me too.

Naina: Promise me

Rajveer: kya?

Naina : that you always love me most

Rajveer: Always

Naina: that you will always be mine.

Rajveer: always

Naina: that you will always come back to me

Rajveer: this I will try my best always

Naina: Hmm.

Rajveer: promise me something too

Naina: kya?

Rajveer: you will always take care of yourself and don't take too rash decisions

Naina: are how can you ask me to change? You don't love me as I am.

Rajveer: Are pagal ladki islie to kaha tha ki "too rash"

Naina: matlab thoda chalega

Rajveer: Hanji madam ji

Naina showed him her tongue on this and Rajveer tickled her.

Rajveer: how I am going to live without you now. Spoil kar dia tumne mujhe in 2 dino me.

Naina actually became sad but then she noticed it's time already. She heard a horn from outside.

Rajveer: Choubey is here to pick me. Vo mujhe station tak drop karke tumko lene aayega. Be ready by then. And Naina thoda bed thik kar dena. He was really generous in loaning this place to us. I have arranged everything else.

Naina started sobbing by holding him. Rajveer took her face in his palms and kissed her deeply.

Rajveer: I love you Naina. Please apna dhyan rakhna.

Naina: aap bhi.

Rajveer left and Naina is left on the door looking after him.

This parting is so different from their previous one. Even though the separation will be tough but they have a calmness which their love brought in their life.

Naina is not the same Naina. She is bit more mature and again bit more childish in ver different ways. Rajveer also knows now that sacrificing himself every time is not going to help him serve his country better. His happiness is also important. This is not a "good bye" but "beginning of a new journey!"

*With this I am finishing this story. I just wanted to give them a happy ending. I might write a few shots with the same story line sometime later. But this title  has come to its end. Thanks for your all of your encouragement friends. Please go check out my other work in Wattpad too!!*