Academy break - Part 4

In morning all of them left for their home towns very early except Alekh. Gunny and Shalini returned to the academy yesterday night only( Gunny didn't drink deliberately so he was fit to drive back).

Choubey have to report back and he took Alekh too as they didn't found Naina and Rajveer and thought they might have left early.

Finally Rajveer woke up around 8 am by heavy storms( it was very cloudy so they didn't wake up by day light). He saw Naina sleeping peacefully so he didn't found the will to wake her up. He again scooped her in and let her rest on bed.

He called Choubey and got to know that all of them are gone. He decided to cook breakfast as he was starving. When you are happy all your senses are hightend, thought Rajveer. He made grilled cheese sandwiches and tea. From the aroma of food Naina woke up. She came to the kitchen, rubbing her eyes and said "Good morning "

Rajveer: Good morning Cadet. Singh

Naina suddenly remembered the last night incidence but became confused as she was in her bed today morning. So if she is dreaming that incident.

Naina: arrr.... Sir. By any chance we were at roof yesterday night?

Rajveer: Cadet. Singh. Aap thik to hai na? First you were sleeping like a sloth bear and now you are hallucinating.

He bring her lips close to her ears and said , " koi S"sapna dekha Cadet. Singh". Naina became conscious and confused.

Rajveer smiled mischievously and decided to play along it, as a dream. Naina is now sure it was a dream, how can "the great Rajveer Shekhawat " can behave like this.

Rajveer : Cadet. Singh do you want to freshen up?
Breakfast is ready.

Naina: ummm. Yes 2 min.

After 10 mins, Naina joined Rajveer on dining table.
Rajveer was immersed in the news paper.

Naina thought, " pakka sapna dekh rahi hongi, abhi dekho inko lagta hai kuch interest hi nai hai mujhme."
She pouted and started eating the sandwich.

Naina: wow! Yumm. I never knew Sir that you are such great cook.

Rajveer smiled and said, "Thank you for the compliment. And on this note I was thinking Cadet. Singh, you should ask me for a date".

Naina choked on her tea.

Rajveer: I mean if you want to. Of course.

Naina : Ummm

Rajveer faking a sad face : It's ok. I thought there was something between us. But it's ok. My bad. I mean I told you that I will respect your decision....

Naina: no Sir. It isn't like that. There is some thing between us.

Rajveer: Really ? what? Define the relationship
Cadet. Singh. It's an order.

Naina realised now, what she had said and how she has been trapped. But she is also her protege so gathering all her courage Naina replied, " You need my definition or yours Sir?"

Rajveer: Anyone's is fine Cadet ( he was amazed how she is playing along)

Naina: As per ur words Major "I am your small baby like girlfriend."

Rajveer laughed as he understood that his protege got his game plan. So he went up on his knee and asked her , " So do my small baby like girlfriend want to go for a dinner date with me tomorrow night?"

Naina smiled like a 100 watt bulb and nodded in yes.

Rajveer: Ok mam, so I will pick you up at 1800 hours from you hostel. Is it ok?

Naina: It will be my pleasure.

Both laughed after this.

Naina: baki sab kahan hai?

Rajveer: As per now Cadet, I really don't care.

Naina can't believe that her Sir actually used this line.

Rajveer by seeing her expression told their whereabouts.

Naina: Ohh Pooja chali gai. I have nothing to wear for tomorrow.

Rajveer : tomorrow as in our date?

Naina shyly nodded.

Rajveer: ok then decided, let's go shopping

Naina : excuse me

Rajveer: Are ladkiya to khush hoti hai na in the name of shopping , specially when someone else is paying

Naina: And who is that someone? Define the relationship Major.

Rajveer smiled at her understanding of his game and how she is trying to outsmart him. Rajveer came close to her and murmured in her ears, " Well, that someone is your hot new boyfriend "