Finally the curtain raiser from the conspiracy!!

*I am keeping the original ending from lrl which is to make Lala confess everything with the additions of previous updates. Also now Gaurav will be Rajveer as he is not required to be in that cover but they haven't disclosed his secret identity. *

Rajveer is sitting in front of TV by holding his head in his hands. He had seen the direct telecast of Lala confessing his entire plan. He cannot believe his own ears.

He knows from a long time now that he is the mastermind but he can go as far as this , he never imagined. He is pained and conflicted from the time he discovered he is involved.

Col. Trishanku actually thought of removing him from this investigation once he understands his moral conflict. He even have him monitored for few days. But Rajveer can do anything but betray his nation.

Rajveer is actually the one who found the first evidence against him. He cried bitterly even though he knows that there is a strong chance of him being involved in this. But after getting the proof he can't deny from this fact and he have to face his demons.

He can't believe that he trusted him blindly. Because of him only, Naveen is so close to him and see where it took him. It broke him completely and there is no one to hold him this time. But then he thought of Naina.

Naina. His Naina who also lost so much. Her pain if not greater then also not less than his. She also faced so many challenges but she is also holding herself and fighting. How can he who is her mentor can give up at such crucial phase.

Upon realising this he felt that Naina is giving him strength and he finally got over his dilemma over Lala. He held his head high and worked even more harder to close the case.

Look now. He is so so proud of her that she finally made Lala confess everything. Her confrontation was so on point.

Rajveer was so scared for her when they formulated this plan, he almost begged Col. Trishanku to change her by anyone else. They even discussed using him as a scapegoat but Col. Trishanku was sure that a single sight of him will giveaway everything.

Col. Trishanku knows that Lala never took Rajveer's loyalty towards his nation lightly. He is a master of mind who knows Rajveer in and out. That's why outwitting him needs to be done very carefully. But when they involved Naina in this plan she didn't thought twice before saying yes for this.

Even Abhimanyu was involved during the last phases of it. He doesn't know the whole picture but the final part only where Naina involved him. Abhimanyu blames himself also for Rajveer's death and he readily agreed to help them.

Finally now when everything is out in the open they are having a ceremony in KMA where Naveen's honour will be returned again.

Rajveer is scheduled to go back for the ceremony but is in double mind that should he go or not. Col. Trishanku made it clear that if he comes then it should be as Capt. Rajveer as they don't want reveal the facade of Gaurav Sahu. It will endanger many people if some enemy is still outside. Gaurav Sahu is being transferred to another branch is the official story for his absence.

Rajveer is feeling jittery with the prospect of seeing Naina again. He doesn't know if she moved on or still care for him. He knows from Choubey that she doesn't go out with anyone in academy( he inquired in detail about her after they are done with the mission and also during their final phase).

But how much Choubey can tell about what is going in her mind. He anyways don't know if she have the same feelings as him but now after around 1.5 years , how should he proceed.

Rajveer almost daily goes to various markets searching for a perfect gift. He don't know what he should give after such a long separation but never finds anything.

He himself don't know what he is looking for. Finally on her last day he bought a gold heart necklace. It opens from inside.

He kept Naveen's picture at one side and kept another side empty for her to fill. ( he obviously want her to put his picture but doesn't want to force it on her. She needs to take her own decision for the same. He has decided to confesss his feelings for her)