Academy break - part 3

All of them went to the club "Shanghrilla" which was not so up top place. Kinda shady and everyone is cursing Choubey and Alekh as it was there idea.

Alekh : kya yar tum sab apun ko khali pili paka rha hai, idhar Ambala me kidhar se dhinchak place aayega

Choubey : aur jo bhi bolo, butter chicken mast tha vahan ka

Pooja was pissed and about to retort when Ali murmured to her" Choubey ji senior hai humare. Chodie na Pooja" and Pooja made a face but stayed silent.

Rajveer was staring at Naina on every given opportunity and she is blushing by watching him do so. They have decided to stay at Choubey's house tonight as his wife is away at her mother's place.

Both girls are given the bedroom and all guys took over the drawing room.

Choubey: aisa hai sab apni apni jagah pakad lo.
Kambal sab nikal die hai, gadde aur chadare vahan pade hai. Bichao aur lamb let ho jao.

U.D: what is this lamb let man

Huda: Oye angrej tu na rahne de. Ja vahan se gadde le ke aa. Ye kaidi bhi sala aise jagah lekar gya ki 1 bhi dhang ki janani na thi. Sara Huda ka charm hi waste ho gya.

Naina was smirking at Huda's complaint when she caught Rajveer staring at her. He is little bit tipsy so he doesn't care much about anyone while staring.
Naina feel conscious and left from there and went to sleep.

While sleeping she felt someone is staring at her and woke up suddenly. She saw someone is watching her closely and was about to scream when she felt, that someone closed her mouth from his hand and scooped her to take outside

**it's a precap for few hours as Rajveer's POV**
Rajveer was staring at Naina from the time she met them to leave for the venue. She is looking very cute in her pink top, plain blue fitted jeans and some how messy hairs. She might have just washed her hairs as they are still wet and water droplets are sticking to her pale skin. She has done something different with her eyes today. They are looking so captivating. And her lips, I so want to kiss them. I wish we reach there fast enough, right now I feel like we are moving in turtle speed. Well, whose fault is it Major.

After they reached Choubey's house again. Rajveer again got lost in Naina. Everyone is tipsy so no one cared and actually he also didn't cared about anyone.

Everyone is sleeping but sleep is away from Rajveer's eyes. He wants to be with Naina but Naina is clearly sleeping soundly. He got up quietly and stood up on the door where Naina is sleeping. He kept staring at her for a while then went close to her and sat down on floor and keep staring at her.

Finally on a impulse he kissed her on her forehead and paused to check for any movement from her side. When he found none, he pecked her on her lips. Naina stirred and saw him and he knew that she is gonna shout so he kept his hand on her mouth. He decided that is now or never so he scooped her in his arms and took her outside on the terrace.

Naina: Sir...

Rajveer: hmm

Naina: aap ye... ( she is now properly awake and realised that she is in his arms and tried to get down)

Rajveer: chup chap raho varna sab dekh lenge and then you have to handle the situation Cadet. Singh.

Naina saw his mischievous smile and got scared that what the hell happened to him suddenly.

They reached the terrace where mild cold wind is blowing and they sat on the floor taking support of boundary

Naina: Sir aapko pata hai na ki 2 baj rahe hai.

Rajveer: kaise pata hoga Naina, meri watch to tumhare pass hai( with a wink to her).

Naina smiled at his stupid remark and thought as if he had only one watch.

Rajveer: tumko pata hai mai na thoda sa, bas thoda sa, high hu( he showed through his two finger how much he is high).

Naina laughed at his state and said "acha, bas thoda sa na, tab to chalega".

Rajveer: Han, varna na mujhe na samajh me nai aa rha tha, ki tum se kaise bat karu, is Cadet Singh ok or should I call you Januu??.

Naina blushed like anything and added " I think you should sleep sir".

Rajveer: why should I sleep? I want to talk to you na

Naina: ok sir fir bataiye.

Rajveer didn't notice what she said and continued " And what should you call me. Januu is my preference but ek bar nam lo na Naina. Rajveer. Tumhare muh se music jaisa lagta hai".

He turned to sit by facing her and said " jab pt. 1857 me tumne Rajveer bola tha na, I again fell in love with you. Pata hai I never thought ki you can fall in love with the same person again and again and again". He said with such cute smile that Naina couldn't hold herself and pulled his cheeks and said  " you are so cute".

Rajveer: Mai tumko cute lagta hu. Strange. Tumko pata hai, I am hot. Par kisi ko Batana mat. Vaise to sabko pata hai par fir tumhare lie competition badh jayega na.

Naina thought "wo to already bahut hai" and shakes her head.

Rajveer: but you are the cutest. My small baby like "girlfriend".

He pulled her cheeks too and finally settled his head on her legs and went lying on floor.

Rajveer: you know when we were apart, I used to dream of you almost every night. You know that, we are talking, fighting, touching and kissing.

Naina is now resembling a winter tomato and she is smiling at her now "boyfriend ".

Rajveer was talking more nuisance and Naina couldn't help but thinking how adorable he is. He too mature for his age but somewhere inside ,there is a kid inside him too which never came out till now in front of her.

Rajveer meanwhile " bas I have decided what I will call you from now, Nainu. Cute na".

Naina kissed him on his forehead and nodded in yes.
They both smiled at each other and drifted to sleep.