First Official Date!!!

"Beautiful and amazing!!". Nai yar kuch aur soch, Rajveer thought. First time usko date ke lie lekar ja raha hai to kuch awesome si line bolni chahiye na.
Rajveer was pacing here and there thinking about the compliment which he wants to give Naina on their first date.

He even bought a gift to give it to her. It's a beautifully crafted wooden box with a lock. Something is inside it too.

Rajveer is thinking that in such a short span they became so close. Now they don't feel weird with one another. It was like that before also. They attracted each other like magnet. They can't stay apart.

Finally the time came and Naina came in her black body con dress. She wore black heels, the heart necklace and kept her hair open. She used her red lipstick also.

Rajveer was stunned by her. There are no other words, she simply is looking " hot". He became little nervous and started fidgeting with his collar. Naina came to him and she raised her eyebrows.

Naina: Sir vaise to aap humesha hi handsome lagte hai but today you are looking little nervous too.

Rajveer blushed and smiled by keeping his head low.

Rajveer: Vaise cadet Singh itna hot lagna illegal hota hai.
Naina: very cheesy. I expected a better opening line from you.
Rajveer by scratching his head replied, "me too" and both of them laughed a little.
Rajveer: So shall we?
Naina: sure. Where are we going?
Rajveer: you will see.

Rajveer took her to Choubey's house and then to the roof. The entire roof is decorated by fairy lights and there is a table kept in between which is set for two.
There is soft music playing in the background and Naina became so happy by seeing it.

Then she spotted a small package present on the table.

Naina: you bought another gift for me. Shall I open it?
Rajveer smiled and motioned her to open it.
Naina open the gift and found the beautiful box. She smiled broadly and looked at him in question.

Rajveer: to preserve your valuables
Naina: it's beautiful. But my most valuable won't fit in it.
Rajveer smiled at her and suddenly jerked her to him. She melted in his arms and he gently pecked her on her lips.
Naina: you got lipstick on your lips.
Rajveer: leave it. Raat abhi baki hai aur mouke aur bhi aayenge.
It's Naina's turn to blush now. She freed herself from him and took out his gift.

Naina: this is for you to remember me by
Rajveer : what is it Cadet Singh?
Naina : dekhiye
Rajveer opened the gift and found the watch and laughed.

Naina: so that when you will see it, you will remember that someone somewhere is waiting for you.
Rajveer got emotional in hearing so. It's strange as well as amazing feeling for him that someone is caring for him this much.

Rajveer: tumne box ke andar nai dekha.
Naina opened the box and found a beautiful smiling picture of Rajveer.
Rajveer: for the locket
Naina: Nopes. Locket picture is perfect. I will laugh whenever I will check it. This I will get framed. Kuch to hona chahiye na jisse mai baaten karungi, ladungi
Rajveer: aur pyar?
Naina pecked the picture in answer.

Rajveer is having difficulty in controlling his emotions. Plus the thought of leaving her again tomorrow is making him restless.

He pulled her for a dance but this time he is dancing extremely close to her. Both of their front torso is touching. Naina is having those weird feeling again and she doesn't want him to understand her situation , so she kept her head on his shoulders.

They swayed like that for some time. Rajveer's hand is exploring her back through her dress and pulling her to him in between closing the little distance which is getting created due to their movement. He started nuzzling her neck from one end , his one hand is securing their closeness by gripping her waist and the other is rubbing her thighs slightly.

Naina's breathing started to become heavy. She is again going deep in her own lust. His head is now exploring the bare part of her upper chest and she is moaning in response. Naina also started to rub his back which made him come more strongly on her. They continued to make out for some time. But suddenly the music stopped and their came apart.

Rajveer: I think all songs in my playlist are over. Let me restart.
He went to check the music system which gave her a chance to clear off the mess on her. Naina took her seat on table as she doesn't want to risk more proximity.

Rajveer sat opposite to her and served her food.

Naina: "PASTA"
Rajveer : well it's your favourite cadet singh.
Naina grinned like a happy kid and started gulping the food.
Rajveer: are aaram se Naina, bahut sara hai.
Naina: Hmm. Aap bhi khaiye sir. Amazing pasta hai.

They finished the meal and sat by taking support of the boundary.
Rajveer is lying on his back with his head on her lap.

Rajveer: sometimes I feel like I am dreaming these moments with you.
Naina gave a long kiss on his forehead and murmured in his ears, "ab yakin aa gya"
Rajveer didn't let her pull back and kissed her deeply. He was a little cautious about PDA so he scooped her and took her downstairs.

Naina: Sir
Rajveer: let me have you Naina. We are again separating tomorrow and I am not ready to handle this distance again.

He looked at her with his dark eyes, who are mirroring his desires. But then he realised that she is  a little scared then he added, "stop me when you feel too much ". Naina nodded slightly.

He put her to the bed and took her foot is his hands.

Rajveer: these heels look so sexy ok you.
He removed the heels one by one and kissed her foot. Naina is squirming with pleasure. His hands then moved through her leg to thigh following her bare skin through the slit . Naina couldn't control after this and pulled his hair for a kiss. They kissed deeply by sucking each other's lips.
Rajveer then traced her neckline with his index finger and his left hand got busy in feeling her up from her midriff area through her dress. Naina is moaning now.
His hands finally found her panty line through her dress and he started rubbing her there very gently. Naina is fully owned by her desires now. He is becoming more n more bold. His hands are now on top of her breasts and he is feeling them up. He was very gentle at first but then he pressed her left boob with pressure which brought her in her senses.

She got up at that instance only. Rajveer understood her boundary and took his hands off her.

Rajveer then took her in his arms and kissed her gently.

Rajveer: Cadet Singh you are too hot for your own good. Promise me that you won't wear this dress in front of anyone else.
Naina smiled at his possessiveness but nodded slightly in agreement.

Naina: thanks for this evening sir
Rajveer squished her and said, " all thanks to you Naina." With it he kissed her on her cheeks.

Rajveer: let's take a small nap. I want to feel you in my arms.

And with this both of them slept soundly in each other's arms.