Day one - Part 2

* I am writing it in two parts as I wanted last part to be specific to their awkwardness. *

Rajveer got ready by 7 30 am by habit and moving circles inside the room when finally Choubey entered.

Rajveer: Sale kab se tera wait kar raha hu. Kidhar gayab tha.

Choubey: Sirjee aap mera wait kar rahe the?? Kya hua kal? Sab thik na(he added a wink)

Rajveer blushed and smiled and nodded. He really wanted to share his happiness as he was this happy after a long long time.

Choubey understood his smile and said " Are sirjee, mujhe pata tha aap kabhi wide ball khelte hi nai ho. Ya to sidha sixer ya fir sidha clean bold"

Rajveer had nothing to say so he diverted the topic.

Rajveer: tune Alekh ko kya bola kal?

Choubey: sach bola. Aapko kya lagta hai otherwise vo leke ata Naina ko yahan. Banda bahut protective hai use lekar.

Rajveer: par Naina ko to mere bare me kuch nai pata tha

Choubey: Alekh ne kuch nai bataya use. Khalipili apun log ka time waste hoga as per Alekh. (He winked and laughed at his state)

Rajveer caught again in an impasse changed the subject again.

Rajveer: Chal mai Gunny aur Doc se mil Kar ata hun.

Choubey: ok sir. Vaise nazaren  khuli rakhna kahi shayad koi aur bhi dikh jaye.

Rajveer shakes his head with disbelief. No one is scared of him. At least till now only Choubey knows about them. He is scared of the time when everyone knows about them.

In academy, preparations are going on in full swing. He simply went to the room allocated to Gunny and knocked. He chose him first as he is aware of his being alive from past some days.

After the final phase of plan is done the core team met for a small get together with Col. Trishanku and there Gunny got to know the entire truth about Rajveer.

Gunny was an old friend and colleague for Rajveer and they share a great camaraderie.

Gunny opened the door and smiled in seeing Rajveer at his door.

Gunny: aapko hi expect kar rha tha captain sahab islie academy nai gya abhi tak.

Rajveer: kaise hai dost.

They hugged each other and sat on the cane chairs outside his room.

Gunny: to aj fir sabko pata chal jayega aapki raz ka ( he added a wink. He knows about Naina and him. He spent a good quality time in academy and now knows a lot about the cadets)

Rajveer: Han bhai. Mai to ab bas thak gya hu ye sab se. Thode din aur cover me rahta to bhul hi jata hi ki real me kaisa hu mai.

Both of them laughed at this. Col. Trishanku joined them and both of them stood to give him a salute.

Col. Trishanku: at ease captains. So all set for today.
He said looking particularly eyeing Rajveer.

Yes, Sir both of them replied.

Col. Trishanku: ok then. Rajveer don't roam around too much in academy. I don't want unnecessary attention towards you before it's intended. Capt. Gunnraj let's go and meet Brigadier Chandok.

Rajveer is again left alone so he left for Shalini's cabin. He is sure that she will be there and he knows that she will be wanting to know about him before everyone.

Rajveer finally reached Doc's cabin and knocked.

Shalini: plz come in.

Rajveer: Hello Doc

Shalini was speechless by seeing him in perfect health and smiling at her. She got up and walked to him and actually touched his shoulders to make her believe that he really is here. Rajveer is smiling at her.

Shalini knows it's not uncommon in army to have such cases. There are so many covert missions going on which are driven by "supposedly dead people".

So she understood everything by his timing and asked him " So captain, finally back to light".

Rajveer smiled listening this. Doc. Shalini was so observant and smart that she understands much more than what is told to her.

Rajveer: how are you Doc?

Shalini said by waving her hands top to bottom " all good. Koi shak Captain?"

Rajveer laughed at this and hugged her by adding, " I missed you so much".

Shalini: to captain ab aapko mujhe sab Batana to padega hi. Bataiye kab aur kaise start kare?.

By that time announcement came by Capt. Abhimanyu that everyone needs to accumulate in the common area for the ceremony.

Shalini made a face and said " Bach gaye aap captain lekin I will catch you again. You owe me an explanation".

By looking at his face she understood the dilemma and added, " I won't ask which you are not permitted to share. But basic details to you can share. Anyways they will disclose a lot today only"

Rajveer smiled and nodded.

Then he said , " Can I stay back in your ofc for a while? I am not allowed to enter the premises at this point of time"

Shalini : you are always welcome.

With this she left for the ceremony.